• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

LettingGoOfFear

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone, my name is "Letting Go Of Fear" because that is what I am doing now. That is a goal I made for myself and this is big part of that.

My DL side has always played a part of who I am and has had a major role in many of my relationships. I am extremely fortunate for having had mostly sympathetic and accommodating partners. Despite that, I have always been a lurker on these websites, and have never put myself out there into the community. To be honest, I think I was a bit discriminatory based on the very few bad apples in our community that act inappropriately and it turned me off, I realize now how unfair that was of me.

About me

I am 28 years old, and live in California. I work in the field of science, and am an avid outdoorsman. I love hiking, backpacking SCUBA diving, mountain biking, and kayaking. Also, I recently completed my first Spartan race and am hooked on competitive obstacle courses. I am straight, and married, but in all aspects of my life I am a very accepting and open person. My wife is supportive of my DL and is a somewhat frequent participant. She encouraged me to take part in this community and is fine with me talking to and meeting new people.

Why I am here

I have always been super private about my ABDL side, and am hoping to put myself out there to make myself more comfortable with who I am as a person. I made this my year of self discovery and self acceptance and this is a part of my life that I really need to start embracing and understanding is a great thing that can help unite me with others who share a common interest. I want to be more confident as a person who is a diaper lover, and I think becoming a part of this community will help me with that.

I really hope to start engaging more and let go of all of my fears with all of you. Thank you for having me.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoganBunny
Welcome! Great to see you're into the great outdoors also. Such an amazing way to get away from it all huh :smile1:

Way to go, letting go of fear. Firstly, lucky you for a supportive wife and secondly, great idea coming here to learn to accept yourself more. Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back