Thread: About Time

Default About Time

Hello Everyone, my name is "Letting Go Of Fear" because that is what I am doing now. That is a goal I made for myself and this is big part of that.

My DL side has always played a part of who I am and has had a major role in many of my relationships. I am extremely fortunate for having had mostly sympathetic and accommodating partners. Despite that, I have always been a lurker on these websites, and have never put myself out there into the community. To be honest, I think I was a bit discriminatory based on the very few bad apples in our community that act inappropriately and it turned me off, I realize now how unfair that was of me.

About me

I am 28 years old, and live in California. I work in the field of science, and am an avid outdoorsman. I love hiking, backpacking SCUBA diving, mountain biking, and kayaking. Also, I recently completed my first Spartan race and am hooked on competitive obstacle courses. I am straight, and married, but in all aspects of my life I am a very accepting and open person. My wife is supportive of my DL and is a somewhat frequent participant. She encouraged me to take part in this community and is fine with me talking to and meeting new people.

Why I am here

I have always been super private about my ABDL side, and am hoping to put myself out there to make myself more comfortable with who I am as a person. I made this my year of self discovery and self acceptance and this is a part of my life that I really need to start embracing and understanding is a great thing that can help unite me with others who share a common interest. I want to be more confident as a person who is a diaper lover, and I think becoming a part of this community will help me with that.

I really hope to start engaging more and let go of all of my fears with all of you. Thank you for having me.
    Last edited by LettingGoOfFear; 17-Jun-2015 at 19:00.

Welcome! Great to see you're into the great outdoors also. Such an amazing way to get away from it all huh

Way to go, letting go of fear. Firstly, lucky you for a supportive wife and secondly, great idea coming here to learn to accept yourself more. Enjoy