• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

AutumnFlame's Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi there! I am AutumnFlame.

I don't know how to start this off so I guess I will just go for it. I am 19 years old and am currently working on getting a degree in Biology so that I may one day become a Veterinary Technician and I also just happen to have a love for diapers and being a baby!

I am big into video games, mostly FPS and have a love for anime and anything creative. I write on a regular basis and it is one of my true passions.

I am working through this ab thing a lot because I am filled with shame for enjoying this but I hope that this site will teach me some acceptance of myself, because there is no getting rid of this part of me

And now for the awkward cut off ending :sweatdrop:

Hi AutumnFlame.

Welcome to the strange and wonderous world that is ADISC, I am glad you found us. That was a very nice intro., by the way.

You have already made what is, perhaps, the most important realization, " ...there is no getting rid of this part of me. "

You will find both ample support, and friendship here from the ADISC members. Together we can help you overcome the feelings of guilt and shame. With almost no exceptions, the rest of us have all delt with these feelings ourselves.

I am sure you will find many of the answers you are looking for and, at the same time, have fun being here, as well.

Take care, and I look forward to reading your posts in the various forums here.

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm curious, what type of stories do you write?

fifigal said:
Hi AutumnFlame.

Welcome to the strange and wonderous world that is ADISC, I am glad you found us. That was a very nice intro., by the way.

You have already made what is, perhaps, the most important realization, " ...there is no getting rid of this part of me. "

You will find both ample support, and friendship here from the ADISC members. Together we can help you overcome the feelings of guilt and shame. With almost no exceptions, the rest of us have all delt with these feelings ourselves.

I am sure you will find many of the answers you are looking for and, at the same time, have fun being here, as well.

Take care, and I look forward to reading your posts in the various forums here.

It is only now that I am realizing that there is no getting rid of this part, unless I want to be miserable for the rest of my life which I will pass on. Thank you though. I can already tell from my first few posts that this is a wonderful and caring community. I cannot wait to start getting to know all of you. You seem like very kind hearted people.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm curious, what type of stories do you write?

All sorts. I usually do fiction one's though. I have written quite a few. From my own original works to fanfiction and so on. The written word is one of my strongest attributes. Are you a fellow writer as well or do you just like to read?

AutumnFlame said:
Are you a fellow writer as well or do you just like to read?

In school, writing was not a good subject for me. :( I do like reading. With reading the newspaper and some on-line content, I don't get the time to read as many books and magazines as I would like. My tastes are in science, history and science fiction.

We do have a forum here where you can post stories you have written if you like.

BabyDenise said:
In school, writing was not a good subject for me. :( I do like reading. With reading the newspaper and some on-line content, I don't get the time to read as many books and magazines as I would like. My tastes are in science, history and science fiction.

We do have a forum here where you can post stories you have written if you like.

I was never any good at English either. I can have really awesome content, but my spelling and grammar is atrocious.

I also LOVE history and science. They are two of my absolute favorite topics. So much so I am basing my career around science.

Hi there and welcome! :]

In school I'm double majoring, and one of my majors is English. I love writing too, so I have to ask, why biology? Also, I'd seriously be interested in reading some of your material some time if you're public with all that. Anyway, hope you enjoy the community and hopefully we can help you to appreciate this part of who you are! Feel free to talk to me if you ever have any questions or if you just want to say hi :D

PrincessBella said:
Hi there and welcome! :]

In school I'm double majoring, and one of my majors is English. I love writing too, so I have to ask, why biology? Also, I'd seriously be interested in reading some of your material some time if you're public with all that. Anyway, hope you enjoy the community and hopefully we can help you to appreciate this part of who you are! Feel free to talk to me if you ever have any questions or if you just want to say hi :D

I am actually training to be a Vet Tech. Helping animals is my greatest passion in life and I connect with animals so well. I love them. Also, for me, there just doesn't seem to be enough money in writing. I will certainly do it as a side job though.

I would love to publish some of my work. It's been a while since anyone has gotten a chance to see it.

Double major in English huh? That's really cool!

Hey AutumnFlame - that was a GREAT introduction! Reveals some of your writing talent. It sounds like we may have a lot in common. I also dabble in fiction writing, love history and science and I currently work in the medical field - humans, not animals, unless you accept the fact that we ARE animals :)) And by the way, if you are passionate about animals (and happen to enjoy diaper) you may appreciate some of the artwork on sites like Fur Affinity. I certainly never considered myself a Furry until I saw some of that artwork, and now I kind of am.

Hope to get to know you better on this site. Maybe someday read some of your fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:
AutumnFlame said:
I am actually training to be a Vet Tech. Helping animals is my greatest passion in life and I connect with animals so well. I love them. Also, for me, there just doesn't seem to be enough money in writing. I will certainly do it as a side job though.

I would love to publish some of my work. It's been a while since anyone has gotten a chance to see it.

Double major in English huh? That's really cool!

Well I'm mainly pursuing my other major, which is theatre. I only stuck English with it because I read/write a lot more than I probably should :p As far as jobs in writing, I think you'd be surprised. Depending on where you live, there are lots of opportunities. But I don't want to stop you from what you're doing. SOMEBODY has to save the animals! That's an awesome job path, and I hope for the best! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back