• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hislovingmommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
New here. Wanted to say hi. I'm a mommy to an abdl, and I'm happy I found this community. I feel comfortable here. Thank you.

Hello Hislovingmommy and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Hislovingmommy and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Of course! I didn't really know what all to mention. We enjoy video games, movies, cars and I myself am an artist.
His hobbies are geared towards cars and motorcycles, mine are silver picking and coupon one.
We love going places and are very adventurous. We're soul mates and we can always make each other smile .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back