New here and looking for support

Status
Not open for further replies.
AutumnFlame said:
I think they will take it fine, it's just a matter of me getting over my own fear of judgement.
My family therapist is super cool and understanding so I know she will accept it fine. I think I am just worrying too much.

I used Goodnites for a while but I got the same problem. They rip way to easily and they leak.
So I am experimenting with some adult pull ons. I just tried some Albenia's and they work great.

This site is wonderful. I would never have gotten the courage to tell my parents without you all.

I am glad you are doing well and hope you find the courage to tell your parents soon.
As far as what to wear, I never did like the adult pull ups or anything cloth really.
I have been trying out the Depends Protection with tabs (plastic backed) diapers and found they really aren't too bad.
The size S/M fit 19-34 waist / 26-41 hips come 20 in a pack are like $12 at wal-mart.

Soo i'm not seeing the first post but wanted to add my support. I did tell my therapist who is helping me with my Bulimia. I was in tears telling her about the relationship my Boyfriend and I have, but she was amazing about it. It's also a VA therapist. If I get super tired I wet the bed and I was trying to separate that medical condition from my actual enjoyment of diapers. I felt bad because I was afraid they would think I was lying about having an actual problem. I seen someone post to Autumn about ED and wasn't sure which ED that meant. Sometimes it stands for erectile dysfunction but in my world it stands for Eating Disorder. Either way I hope it went or goes well. Sometimes family is not the best people to look to for support but I hope they do support you for who you are and as the future comes.

Of course you can have support here that is exactly what this site is for. I too struggled with with my AB/DL side and when I found this site it really helped me out and I learned to accept myself and I learned that it was OK.
Don't worry stick with us here and things will turn out alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back