Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Maybe I favorite time of year. It's E3!!!!!!! Anyone else going to be binge watching E3 this year?

Already saw what I have been waiting for Fallout 4 whooo!!!!!

I know right. I want that game along with Star Wars Battlefront. Anyone see the hololeds? Thay look amazing. Thing what we do with that tech.

w0lfpack91 said:
Already saw what I have been waiting for Fallout 4 whooo!!!!!

There goes another thousand hours of my life, shot to hell...

i wish i saw them live, waking up to the news already on the net sorta kills the excitement. other than that though, this is a good E3, Batman is soooo close, get hyped.

These are the 25 E3 2015 titles that I'm looking forward to playing eventually.

My E3 2015 Wish List:
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PS4)
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
Beyond: Two Souls Remaster (PS4)
Dark Souls III (PS4)
Fallout 4 (PS4)
Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
Heavy Rain Remaster (PS4)
Hitman (PS4)
Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Mad Max (PS4)
Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
NieR New Project (PS4)
Persona 5 (PS4)
Project Setsuna (PS4)
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (PS4)
The Last Guardian (PS4)
Tom Clancy's The Division (PS4)
Transformers Devastation (PS4)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Fallout 4 is a game I am definitely excited about; but I am unsure as to which system I should get it for. PS4 is likely at the moment, as I doubt my PC will run it well (if at all!).

Dark Souls III is the game I'm anticipating the most, by far! Miyazaki co-directing, as well as a similar world scale (and hopefully design) to Dark Souls I. Exciting! I'd play it if it was released on the DreamCast.

I got lucky and got a Fallout 4 Pip-boy edition last minute. I'm so happy!

DarkBabyMagicain said:

:censored::cursing::mad: Grrrr. while i did manage to shut down connection to the enitre hotel i was in to hog bandwidth for the E3 Bethesda Confrence i however did crash it after the fact and was unable to secure my Pip boy edition. lol but now my rant is over :worthy::bowdown::clapping::yes::2thumbsup: lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh and PS DOOM IS HERE!!! NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS I HAVE A RAL REASON TO SING THE DOOM SONG!!!

[video=youtube;fqcn_TPu4qQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqcn_TPu4qQ[/video]

Haha, good to see I'm not the only one who literally cannot wait til November 10th... Once Fallout 4 is released, I hope no-one expects to see me til Christmas :D

Seriously, where? I NEED one :D

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, good to see I'm not the only one who literally cannot wait til November 10th... Once Fallout 4 is released, I hope no-one expects to see me til Christmas :D

Seriously DarkBabyMagicain, where? I NEED one :D

I got it at Best Buy. They posted up a few extra a week ago. I got the last one before they stopped selling them again.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ah well, seem to recall reading somewhere, could be wrong, that Best Buy wouldn't ship international... Ah well, still jealous :p, and still pre-ordering so I can lose hours of my life in the Commonwealth regardless :D

WilliamTheKid if you want I see if I can find anything for you? I have good luck with this kind of think

Haha, nah, 'tis cool, as I said, I'm not in the States anyway, and besides, I'm probably gonna see what actual physical stores in my area are doing about the Pip-Boy Edition before I try online, since everywhere seemed to sell out immediately after E3 anyway... Thanks for the offer though :D , and don't know if you watched the Fallout 4 showcase yourself or not, but I'm not overly fussed about (as Todd Howard himself put it), the "stupid gimmick", I'm honestly just way to excited for the game itself! Once again though, really appreciate the offer :D

No problem I like to help when I can. I'll probably post pics of it when it arrives. I did see the showcase. It was Fallout 4 after all. I want to try their crafting system. I already have an idea on what to do about a house. I'm trying to think of a defense network for it's location, base mainly on what I got in the videos.

Haha, you've planned more than I have then...

Not sure whether I'm more interested in the weapon crafting, or building aspects of it all... Glad they've improved the shooting mechanics though.. Been replaying 3 and NV lately, and while 3 was a fantastic game, they really hadn't planned it as a shooter, and Obsidian nailed that with NV... And as I said, still kinda jealous, so definitely want to see pics, even if I don't have my own... That said, I might not see them, 'cause once Nov 10th rolls around, I plan to forget there's a world that hasn't been ravaged by nuclear war :D

Weapon design is on my plans as well. I've got an idea for a powered melee and a low weight armor set. Hopefully with low weight armor the jetpack will burn longer and for higher.

Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 stole the show for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back