Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you prefer? Powder, cream or both if you put on your diaper?

Default What do you prefer? Powder, cream or both if you put on your diaper?

Hello, guys! I want to ask what do you prefer to have an clean genital area if you put your diaper on. Personally i'm the powder guy, because it's faster to getting powdered in my opinion and i like the smell of it! But what are you using if you put on your nappy? Its an interesting question somehow. So, what do you prefer?

zeesorb for the crease at the legs, cornstarch for everything else low in front, then after taping up, a dash of talc down the left and right panels to prevent sweating and pimples

while i get drunk off the smell of J&J Baby powder .. i find that using it creates a white paste in my diapers .. bleh.. i use Destin on my bottom specifically the hole as i am prone to get diaper rash there easily

Baby powder for me and diaper rash cream in my butt crack.

for me johnson's baby nappy cream, great smell and doind pretty good job down there

I don't put any baby powder on at all.

For me, it is "BABY POWDER", unless I have some diaper rash, and I also use some diaper rash ointment.

I haven't been using baby powder for awhile as I find that I don't really need it. I haven't ever used anything else but would never object to anything while I was being changed.

After my shower, I start my morning with J & J Baby Oil and then Baby Lotion. It gives a lot of protection throughout the day and night.