Thread: i got free cloth diapers

Default i got free cloth diapers

yesterday i went to a abdl hotel party and there was someone who did not want his cloth diapers and he gave them to me for free plus they have inserts as well to make sure they dont leak YAY

Quote Originally Posted by whosevolving View Post
    Who is the maker? Just wondering.
    i do not know sorry but i know they are pull up style and quite soft ill try to find them and tell you

not to spoil your good time but I would be a little hesitant to take someone's cloth diapers. I mean you reuse those things and I know you can clean it but I don't know it'd be a bit too weird for me to use them. If you're cool with that though congrats I just thought someone had to bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    not to spoil your good time but I would be a little hesitant to take someone's cloth diapers. I mean you reuse those things and I know you can clean it but I don't know it'd be a bit too weird for me to use them. If you're cool with that though congrats I just thought someone had to bring it up.
    well what puts my mind at ease about it was before he took them there he washed them for me it pops into my mind from time to time but i am not worryed