Interview with the Chairman of Anthrocon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I will be interviewing the Chairman of Anthrocon Dr. Samuel Conway known to the fandom as Uncle Kage on June 20th. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask him feel free to post them and I will pass them along. :)

Ohh cool. I'll try to think of something to ask. Hopefully others will think of something really good to ask.

Ask him why he hangs with stuck up babyfur-shaming shitlords like Cheetah, the chairman of Eurofurence. :3

Glennikit said:
Ask him why he hangs with stuck up babyfur-shaming shitlords like Cheetah, the chairman of Eurofurence. :3

Yeah, I agree with you on that, one of the main reasons I don't go to cons.

Note said:
I'll give you a tip on how to get on his good side, make sure to buy and give him a fairly decent bottle of wine when you see him. He'll be a lot more talkative.

Make it's high alcohol red wine and make sure he gets hammered before you week any questions ;).

Ask him of he ate any pancakes over the last year, or if 2 ruined them for him.

kitterdafoxy said:
Make it's high alcohol red wine and make sure he gets hammered before you week any questions ;).

He doesn't drink red; only white and saké. I do believe he will be drinking during the interview.

dlinu said:
Ask him of he ate any pancakes over the last year, or if 2 ruined them for him.

Never heard that story; I'll be sure to ask him. :)

Takashi said:
He doesn't drink red; only white and saké. I do believe he will be drinking during the interview.

Never heard that story; I'll be sure to ask him. :)

Still, if you want him to actually answer your questions in a good way, get him hammered in any which way, chairmen and CEOs are always in need of alcohol to get on their good side ;).

Thank him for putting on such a great con and for his awesome stories. Kage's Story Hour followed by 2 is my favorite programming block at every con. :)

During 2's charity show last year he described a very sexual dream with himself, Kage, and pancakes. This all came about because 2 was looking for ideas and the furry masses responding to him were all saying sexual things. Then Kage just simply said pancakes. This lead to Kage offering 2 pancakes in a dream that lead up to magic sexual pancakes birsting out of Kage's pants. It was an awesome show.

The interview has been recorded and will be available in a day or two. It was a lot of fun and we are in talks with 2 to interview him as well.

Takashi said:
The interview has been recorded and will be available in a day or two. It was a lot of fun and we are in talks with 2 to interview him as well.

How about interviewing people that have not been interviewed before. 2 and Kage have been done to death on interviews. Everyone knows their take on the fandom. Go find some suit makers or maybe a con chair of a smaller con. Just me personally, I'm tired of hearing the same stories from Kage and 2. Think new and fresh.

I have two interviews for you to enjoy. The first is Dr. Samuel Conway known to the fandom as Uncle Kage. We discuss his work in organic chemistry and his work in the fandom. The second is Teric Dragon, he is a fursuiter, artist, convention staff member and is the older brother of YouTube's DRWolf001. We discuss how he got into the fandom, some advice on attending cons and fursuit making.

Uncle Kage interview
http://nwopodcast.com/lrws/?p=episode&name=2015-06-26_uncle_kage_interview.mp3

Teric Dragon interview
http://nwopodcast.com/lrws/?p=episode&name=2015-06-26_teric_draggon_interview.mp3

I'm looking forward to your feedback. If you like what you hear please feel free to like the show on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/LRWSPC

Uncle Kage is VERY VERY clever. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE, if your a fur you might end up in a zoo never to be seen again by the public.

This should be interesting. Just downloading the interview now on my wonderful 290k/s internet :)

Just listened to it, what about the babyfur question? Or did I miss it?

Oh but I just heard he's going to be up in Melbourne in January! I've never heard of fur cons there but I might have to catch a train up there for a day.

Last edited:
Milko said:
This should be interesting. Just downloading the interview now on my wonderful 290k/s internet :)

Just listened to it, what about the babyfur question? Or did I miss it?

Oh but I just heard he's going to be up in Melbourne in January! I've never heard of fur cons there but I might have to catch a train up there for a day.

Kage and 2 attend "confurgence" which is melbournes big furry convention.
Last year was a great con, and i love kages storytime n 2's rants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back