Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilmssammietx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
have any of yall used this website if so how was your experience wanting to buy some bras from there and other clothes

My sister buys bras from them and loves them. I think you can get customized ones too.

I am male, and I purchase about 90% of my lingerie from her room. Her Room is very Transgender friendly, and even has a a blog for males wishing to purchase any type of lingerie from panties and bras to slips, nightfowns , and foundation garments for themselves. It is not really noticeable thru their visable menu system, but I will look up the link and post it here, either as an edit to this post, or as a new post to this thread. I have no complaints at all with Her Room, and highly recommend them to anyone, male or female. As with any on line purchase, it does help to know your sizes, although if you will call them, they are very pleasant to work with and will do all they can to ensure you are pleased with your purchase.

Edit: Here is the link to the her room guideline for men purchasing lingerie for themselves.

Www.herroom.com/Lingerie-For-Men.aspx.

Thank you so much for the link "blondiewoof". As a femboi I am always on the look out for suppliers of intimate goodies!:thumbsup:

Anyone bought the Under Armour UA Pure Stretch Hipster Panty 1251811
from there?
What's o/s as size out of stock?

O/s stands for one size. The description srates they are one size fits all ( maybe it is most). Personally, I don't purchase one size items as they are usually a poor fit on me.

blondiewoof said:
O/s stands for one size. The description srates they are one size fits all ( maybe it is most). Personally, I don't purchase one size items as they are usually a poor fit on me.

I agree. One-size is often too small for me but sometimes (surprisingly) one-size item will fit.

I have never heard of her room before and they look pretty awesome. I'll have to check them out and a make purchase sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back