Not open for further replies.

BenTennyson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I didn't know if this would fit into the ABDL section. I can imagine playing around with this 3Doodler can be a great regression tool. However this thing is for kids and adults alike. And it looks like great fun! Did you ever hear about this before?
I certainly didn't.
Maybe anyone reading this actually owns one of these and can tell us more?
[video=youtube;emUlHFWcHck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emUlHFWcHck[/video]

Last edited:
I saw this on a few youtube videos for new tech. Looks cool, but I still think I'd rather buy a 3d printer. seeing as I can't draw, I'll stick to markers and crayons XD

Looks nice, would be a nice complement to a sharpie/pilot pen/puffy paints.

Wow, that's definitely cool. I had the same thought though. Could I be successful with it and be creative? But for some people, it must be incredible.

computerProgrammer said:
{...}seeing as I can't draw, I'll stick to markers and crayons XD
Same here. But maybe for some, drawing in three dimensions might be easier than on paper.
Really curious, but shelling out over hundred bucks is too much of a risk.

I would really like to give this a shot, but I'm wondering how you can erase something with that thing if you think you made a mistake. Other than that, this looks pretty innovative.

FievelandTonyAB93 said:
I would really like to give this a shot, but I'm wondering how you can erase something with that thing if you think you made a mistake. Other than that, this looks pretty innovative.

I think you just lift it off.

I've decided to buy one in a few weeks, I'll try and get a hands on review done for you guys, but be warned, this is my first review, so it might be a bit rough.

Sounds great. You could try to make it into an ADisc article or a video review.

BenTennyson said:
Sounds great. You could try to make it into an ADisc article or a video review.

I can't do video, but an article is more than doable.

Maker (magazine) had an interview with the designer last month (You might find it on their website).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back