Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does it take to put on your Diaper?

Default How long does it take to put on your Diaper?

Just wondering how long it takes members of our IC/AB/DL community to put on their tape-up style diaper? That is after the previous diaper has been taken off and any required clean-up has been completed. It takes me about four or five minutes to get a new diaper taped up and adjusted to my liking. Seems like a long time but I'm probably a little picky about how snug the diaper is and how well the wings/tapes are arranged. BTW...I always put my diaper on standing against a wall and always tape the tops first. You might want to note if you think the way you tape up matters.
    Last edited by PadsnPullups; 12-Jun-2015 at 19:56.

I lie down and tape the bottom first. Whether I do it or my wife does it takes no more than 30 seconds. Lots of practice and not too picky I guess!!!

Less than two minutes. If it isn't snug enough, I can usually be on my feet by then and make the necessary adjustments.

Depends where I am. At home 5 mins, if somewhere like a small public toilet it can take almost 10 at worst

Usually 5-10, it depends on if I'm doubling up or not (which I usually do since I really only buy depends)

If it's a molicare super plus under a minute, if it's a different diaper I've used before ~2, if it's a diaper I've never used before I'll take 5-10 to adjust and learn how to change how it sits.

Roughly take around 2 minutes tops for me. Seems to be the running average for this

Yeah 2-3 mins for me - though if the tapes are dodgy a bit longer as I have to try and re stick them so the diaper stays put

It takes me a little less than 5 minutes. I am rather picky though.