Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Zootopia

  1. #1
    Thefluffystitch

    Default Zootopia

    i was just browsing facebook not to long ago and found something to share with everyone, its the upcoming movie Zootopia, that shows a world of furries.

    https://www.facebook.com/DisneyZootopia

    Link to the movie tease too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lmhBYB11U

  2. #2

    Default

    A lot of member here have credited Disney with starting the furry movement because of their cartoons. Perhaps they're right.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    A lot of member here have credited Disney with starting the furry movement because of their cartoons. Perhaps they're right.
    I would agree with that.

  4. #4

    Default

    This is one of the movies that I'd like to see this year. It's been a long time since there was a bunch of movies that I wanted to see being produced. But there's several that I need to try to get to a movie theatre now, or in the near future for.

  5. #5

    Default

    yup, my friend showed me the trailer and before he showed me he was like "I think you will really like this movie" and I did. I was like wow Disney just said hay it's furry the movie.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    This is one of the movies that I'd like to see this year. It's been a long time since there was a bunch of movies that I wanted to see being produced. But there's several that I need to try to get to a movie theatre now, or in the near future for.
    "Inside Out" is getting great reviews, Mattew. That one might be fun to see this summer. I usually wait until they come out on DVD and then I'll buy them or borrow from family members.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    "Inside Out" is getting great reviews, Mattew. That one might be fun to see this summer. I usually wait until they come out on DVD and then I'll buy them or borrow from family members.
    I have a tendency to do that as well.

  8. #8

    Default

    I think its funny they used anthropomorphic in the teaser. Then had do define it.
    Almost everywhere that is a very uncommon word.
    There prob are a few places besides furry that it is really known about, but not many.




    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    A lot of member here have credited Disney with starting the furry movement because of their cartoons. Perhaps they're right.
    I think so too. Robin Hood is a huge one that got many into it.

    I heard a few say, and I think so too,
    that Disney is just a huge closet furry company.
    Maybe not all in it, but prob a good amount.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    I think its funny they used anthropomorphic in the teaser. Then had do define it.
    Almost everywhere that is a very uncommon word.
    There prob are a few places besides furry that it is really known about, but not many.




    I think so too. Robin Hood is a huge one that got many into it.

    I heard a few say, and I think so too,
    that Disney is just a huge closet furry company.
    Maybe not all in it, but prob a good amount.
    Disney has a lot of artists on their staff, many who are gay, even back in the early days. To Disney's credit, they've been out front supporting gay rights, such as having Gay Day at their Disney parks. Sometimes there is crossover, and if nothing else, they've been good with supporting different kinds of minorities, so it's not a stretch that they might have had, and still have, furries on their staff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.