Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If some of you already know I was planning on buying diapers this week on my way home from work...well, I went to Walmart after work today and bought the 34 count of goodnites since I only have 2( about to be one, messing right now,) diapers from my old pack still in my bag... I also need wipes but I didn't want to do that in the same purchase so I'll buy wipes tomorrow

cd158 said:
If some of you already know I was planning on buying diapers this week on my way home from work...well, I went to Walmart after work today and bought the 34 count of goodnites since I only have 2( about to be one, messing right now,) diapers from my old pack still in my bag... I also need wipes but I didn't want to do that in the same purchase so I'll buy wipes tomorrow

I suppose the wipes would have gone quite well with the Goodnites, but I know what you're saying. I don't think I've ever bought Goodnites at the store the same time I was buying baby lotion or other baby things. Still, the cashier would think you were buying them for someone much younger.

dogboy said:
I suppose the wipes would have gone quite well with the Goodnites, but I know what you're saying. I don't think I've ever bought Goodnites at the store the same time I was buying baby lotion or other baby things. Still, the cashier would think you were buying them for someone much younger.
I just don't think that buying diapers that a pre-teen to teenager would wear for bedwetting and baby wipes used for cleaning a baby's dirty diaper would be a good combo for a 21 year old diaper lover to buy at the same time. But I usually like to go to self checkout if it's available to avoid confrontation with the cashier. Other than a "have a nice day" from the self checkout attendant it works well.

cd158 said:
I just don't think that buying diapers that a pre-teen to teenager would wear for bedwetting and baby wipes used for cleaning a baby's dirty diaper would be a good combo for a 21 year old diaper lover to buy at the same time. But I usually like to go to self checkout if it's available to avoid confrontation with the cashier. Other than a "have a nice day" from the self checkout attendant it works well.

Oh yes. I've used the self checkout for baby things as well. And yes, I can be very quick getting through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back