Height and diaper play

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'10" here. Wish I could be shorter, though. I'm so envious of guys short enough to be able to buy 'boys' size clothing. So many more cool options for those of us into regression. I realize being a [really] short adult presents it's own problems, but nevertheless I would enjoy the clothing options.

5' 6" myself - I do feel a bit 'little' when around a certain group of friends, but with another group, we're all about the same size. I think average UK male height is 5' 8" so its not that little.

My size doesn't really have much of an effect on me. I'm not super tall (I'm 5'8) but I'm a bodybuilder. But it doesn't really bother me at all, or throw me off when it comes to regressing at all.

I'm 5'11 and a skinnyass twig. My height or appearance has never bothered me or even been thought about when engaging in diaper play.

I'm pretty surprised that nearly all the posters are above average height. Gives a whole new meaning to 'big baby'!

...Lame joke is lame.

As for my height, I'm a towering 6'10.25". It doesn't seem to affect my diaper play, though, because I can still curl up and feel my nice, warm, diaper.

By the way, what was actually meant by the OP? I mean, height and diaper play aren't that much related, so why bother to ask?

I'm 5' 10". It's not really height that distracts me from diaper play as much as it is my long legs. I have to wear pants over them to avoid this. If only I could look down at myself clad in just a t-shirt and diaper and not be filled with disgust. Not much I can do about it, though.

ClandestineWing said:
I'm 5' 10". It's not really height that distracts me from diaper play as much as it is my long legs. I have to wear pants over them to avoid this. If only I could look down at myself clad in just a t-shirt and diaper and not be filled with disgust.

I actually enjoy seeing myself in a mirror in just a diaper, tshirt, and white socks. :) If the long legs bother you, change the location/angle of your mirror? or block off the lower part of the mirror?

bambinod said:
I actually enjoy seeing myself in a mirror in just a diaper, tshirt, and white socks. :) If the long legs bother you, change the location/angle of your mirror? or block off the lower part of the mirror?

I actually don't have a full-body mirror, regardless that's not really my problem. My problem is that if I look down at myself to see my diaper, I get turned off by my legs. However, lately Bambino diapers have been making me feel different about it. I'm still experimenting around.

Thank you for the thoughts, though.

I am 5'7" and weigh 98 pounds although due to my wheelchair unless I hit elevate I have been looking at peoples butt's all day long.height doesn't matter in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back