Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBobby83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My last post on here for tonight first day signed up and I've hardly left here all night. Such a brilliant place and so good to finally start talking with others about my abdl side!

Anyway so my question is as follows does anyone else get the urge to breastfeed as part of their regression? I've only ever regressed around one person before and she pretended to breastfeed me as part of the play. With my fiancée before she passed away although I never opened up with her about my baby side whenever she let me near her breasts in my mind I was a baby breastfeeding.

I'm not going to pretend there isn't a sexual aspect to it as well as a regressive one but then for me regressing really plays into my sexual self as well. All the same I do get a powerful regressive hit out of it there is just something incredibly comforting and soothing about it which helps me get lost in my baby self for a little while.

Would also be genuinely interested is this just a guy thing or are their any girls on here who like to or would want to try it as part of their regressing?

What are peoples thoughts?
I apologise if this has been a bit blue but I'm just genuinely curious how you all feel and quite to relieved to have found a place to talk about all this.

I looooooooooooove breastfeeding. I have loved it years before I even knew I had any AB tendencies. I love the intimacy of curling up and drinking from someone's breast. I had one partner who was into it, but at the time, we were both so young that we didn't really have the freedom to try that (both under 18 at the time). Regardless of my headspace, I just love breasts anyway. But in Little mode? I need breasts. I use my paci as a substitute.

yah once and a while I do, and I love the taste of formula to.
Once and awhile I will have a bottle of formula. yum :iagree:

BabyBobby83 said:
My last post on here for tonight first day signed up and I've hardly left here all night. Such a brilliant place and so good to finally start talking with others about my abdl side!

Anyway so my question is as follows does anyone else get the urge to breastfeed as part of their regression? I've only ever regressed around one person before and she pretended to breastfeed me as part of the play. With my fiancée before she passed away although I never opened up with her about my baby side whenever she let me near her breasts in my mind I was a baby breastfeeding.

I'm not going to pretend there isn't a sexual aspect to it as well as a regressive one but then for me regressing really plays into my sexual self as well. All the same I do get a powerful regressive hit out of it there is just something incredibly comforting and soothing about it which helps me get lost in my baby self for a little while.

Would also be genuinely interested is this just a guy thing or are their any girls on here who like to or would want to try it as part of their regressing?

What are peoples thoughts?
I apologise if this has been a bit blue but I'm just genuinely curious how you all feel and quite to relieved to have found a place to talk about all this.

i have not tried breast feeding but i do love the idea of trying it and want to know what it tastes like also i love just the idea of being so close to her and just curling up and being there in mommys arms and just being fed

I would if I had a girl who was cool with it.

Like babysnow, I have never breastfeed since I was a baby. I do find it intriguing and would like to try it sometime.

I used to suck my wife's breasts when we were making loving, but it's not like she was lactating. I've just always been a baby I guess.

In my adulthood I've never suckled from someone that was lactating, but I'll say that's not a huge desire for me :p I still find giving my partner's breasts some oral attention is usually a lot of fun for the both of us, and yes it does really appeal to my little side, I will say. I'm iffy on whether I have any real desire to drink breastmilk, however, I will probably always be into breasts very much so.

My wife let me try several times while she was breast feeding our son. I loved it, all except for the first week of colostrum. that stuff is nasty. My wife still lets me suckle while we are making love. the nipple play turns her on, although she is all dried up now, its still satisfying.

I think it's an interesting play. Would it still hold the appeal for you without the lactation? I'm curious if it's the suckling & being held in such a 'babyish' way, or if it's the actual breastmilk that you're interested in.

MissRyu said:
I think it's an interesting play. Would it still hold the appeal for you without the lactation? I'm curious if it's the suckling & being held in such a 'babyish' way, or if it's the actual breastmilk that you're interested in.

More the suckling and baby like position with me, it's mostly about the nurturing feeling and security it brings me when regressing.

Yay, but in personal experience is with very strong sexual charge.

Does anyone know how I can make cow's milk taste like breast milk?

I haven't breastfed since I was a baby, although I would like to try if I have the chance.

My ex-wife let me basically pretend to breastfeed from her -- meaning, I suckled her nipples -- and it was wonderful (we never did it when she was lactating, but now I wish we had). I would pretend that I was her baby, and she was my mommy. I hate to say it, but without that role playing, I would have had a much tougher time getting aroused. I'm definitely submissive when it comes to all of this, and being an AB to a mommy, to me, is certainly about being submissive.

I did a little breastfeeding when my wife was lactating, following the births of each of our kids. Admittedly, this was a sexual thing more than a regression thing. And also I was simply curious about it. It was fun. It didn't really put me into a baby mindset or make me feel little, but I can certainly see where it would for somebody with AB tendencies.

I have breast fed from my wife after the kids it was great I love the taste of breast milk and love the cuddling up and drinking the warm milk. I have also ordered breast milk and again thought the taste was fantastic and wheu I put in a bottle I felt very baby like.

Nay. Boobs aren't exactly something I'm into, considering I'm as straight as a circle.

I love suckling on boobs of any variety...there's something so soothing (read: it's actually human nature and ingrained on our brains to a point psychologically) and mellows me out very quickly, I've never had the pleasure of latching onto a cis girl's breasts (male breasts sometimes work just as well and I've had plenty of those, it's indeed the feeling of security and closeness it provides that does it for me <3) but I'd definitely breastfeed dry or wet properly if given the opportunity. I also very much like to let others dry nurse (and maybe someday with enough work, wet nurse) off me now that my breasts have developed a bit - it really creates a bond between me and the other person in a very maternal sense.

Given the opportunity to try it; I would do it. I've wondered what it would be like to breastfeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back