Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is anyone planning on watching Jurassic World? Personally I love Jurassic Park as a toddler. I understood most of it, now it crystal clear. Besides Star Wars, Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movie series. I love the velociraptors. Cunning, intelligent, and ruthless they were amazing creatures. With Chris Pratt in the movie, that just the cherry on top. I can't wait to see it.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Is anyone planning on watching Jurassic World? Personally I love Jurassic Park as a toddler. I understood most of it, now it crystal clear. Besides Star Wars, Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movie series. I love the velociraptors. Cunning, intelligent, and ruthless they were amazing creatures. With Chris Pratt in the movie, that just the cherry on top. I can't wait to see it.

The movie didn't get a good review in The Washington Post but I don't care. I can't wait until I see it. It looks awesome!

I'm seeing it tomorrow and the theater has D box seats!

Experiment626 said:
I'm seeing it tomorrow and the theater has D box seats!

Make sure to wear your diaper in case there's any sudden noises/movements!!!

damn! that's a good idea but I'm out!

I'll be seeing it with my family opening day (Friday), probably at night.

I found a few Sissy diapers so maybe it can happen after all but I'll probably chicken out!

I saw it earlier today. I'd say that it was a decent sequel to the first one (I would give it a 7 out of 10). There are many references to the original film within the movie, but none of the 2nd or 3rd (which I consider to be a good thing).

Oh, and make sure that you go padded- it's a long movie, and you probably won't want to get up! :p

I saw it late Thursday night with my mate.
We both really loved it, and wanted to see it again. :D

I wanna see it! I shall wait 'til it's On Demand, so I can stay home in my footed PJs, and eat a big sloppy Kosher hotdog, and nachos, and a Coke.

I just got back from the theatre. I did enjoy it. It was better than the sequels that they made; but still doesn't beat the original.

Just watched it. I loved it. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I regressed quickly as I watched it. I so want to watch it again.

I really enjoyed it. Alot better than JP 2 and 3.

Cant wait for the inevitable sequel.

no spoilers or else!!!!!
(knuckle butty)

i'm looking forward to this film, especially as the recent past has been absolute crap for films. i partly watched Horrible Bosses 2 the other week (but only cos it was half-price), on streaming, and i gave it up after thrity minutes (inc. some FFWDing) as it was so crap. i actually felt sorry for Jason Bateman for being in it.
i've now got another half-price code and i'm torn between Ex-Machina or American Sniper (probably going for the latter).

I'll see it but I won't care for it. I'd rather have the old animatronic dinosaurs than CGI that we get all the time nowadays.

Indyboy4 said:
Make sure to wear your diaper in case there's any sudden noises/movements!!!
I did actually wear a diaper to the movie and as it was the first time wearing an actual diaper in public it was fun! Thanks for the inspiration! I didn't have the D box seat on though. (sis forgot that I didn't like it)

With a 204 million dollar opening. Yea a sequel is gunna happen.

Its going to be so weird in a few years to think Jurassic Park spawned off 2 movie trilogies

- - - Updated - - -

BinkyBoi said:
I'll see it but I won't care for it. I'd rather have the old animatronic dinosaurs than CGI that we get all the time nowadays.

You do know in the first Jurassic Park movie with scenes of the T Rex attacking the Cars and what not was CGI right?

I saw a couple days ago. I enjoyed it. I think if you're there for a coherent and engaging story, you'll be disappointed, but if you're there to see a series of set pieces in which people fight dinosaurs and dinosaurs fight other dinosaurs, you will be very pleased.

I also wore a diaper to theater (which is the first time I've done a diapered movie), which was great fun. Though I figured the whole world must have known I was diapered upon leaving the theater, considering the waddle from being so soaked (though realistically, I'm sure either nobody pays attention or they would think you're bow-legged before they think diaper).

ArchieRoni said:
...I think if you're there for a coherent and engaging story, you'll be disappointed, but if you're there to see a series of set pieces in which people fight dinosaurs and dinosaurs fight other dinosaurs, you will be very pleased...

Who would go to this movie wanting an engaging story? :p I went to this movie to see DINOSAURS! (...and maybe dinosaurs eating people...)

But yeah, I agree. Didn't have the best story, but that's not why I went to it. It was a fun movie. There's some movies that are just so much fun, it doesn't matter (to me) about the story or character development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back