Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jurassic Park/World

Smile Jurassic Park/World

Is anyone planning on watching Jurassic World? Personally I love Jurassic Park as a toddler. I understood most of it, now it crystal clear. Besides Star Wars, Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movie series. I love the velociraptors. Cunning, intelligent, and ruthless they were amazing creatures. With Chris Pratt in the movie, that just the cherry on top. I can't wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    Is anyone planning on watching Jurassic World? Personally I love Jurassic Park as a toddler. I understood most of it, now it crystal clear. Besides Star Wars, Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movie series. I love the velociraptors. Cunning, intelligent, and ruthless they were amazing creatures. With Chris Pratt in the movie, that just the cherry on top. I can't wait to see it.
    The movie didn't get a good review in The Washington Post but I don't care. I can't wait until I see it. It looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I'm seeing it tomorrow and the theater has D box seats!
    Make sure to wear your diaper in case there's any sudden noises/movements!!!

I'll be seeing it with my family opening day (Friday), probably at night.

I found a few Sissy diapers so maybe it can happen after all but I'll probably chicken out!

I saw it earlier today. I'd say that it was a decent sequel to the first one (I would give it a 7 out of 10). There are many references to the original film within the movie, but none of the 2nd or 3rd (which I consider to be a good thing).

Oh, and make sure that you go padded- it's a long movie, and you probably won't want to get up! :p

I saw it late Thursday night with my mate.
    We both really loved it, and wanted to see it again.

I wanna see it! I shall wait 'til it's On Demand, so I can stay home in my footed PJs, and eat a big sloppy Kosher hotdog, and nachos, and a Coke.