• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Norway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilleDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm a 34 year old single woman that lives just outside Norway's capital, Oslo.. I've been a diaper lover for a long time, but have only recently had the courage to embrace it beyond wearing makeshift homemade diapers at night. Just a few days ago I received my first order of real adult diapers and I love them. Wish I'd worked up the courage to order them sooner.

I work as a freelance interior designer. My biggest interests are architecture and design. I'm also interested in aviation and space travel. I'm a history buff and love to travel. And I enjoy cooking. Pretty diverse. :)

Can't wait to get to know you all. :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome Millie :D

MilleDL said:
I'm a 34 year old single woman that lives just outside Norway's capital, Oslo. I've been a diaper lover for a long time, but have only recently had the courage to embrace it beyond wearing makeshift homemade diapers at night. Just a few days ago I received my first order of real adult diapers and I love them. Wish I'd worked up the courage to order them sooner.

I work as a freelance interior designer. My biggest interests are architecture and design. I'm also interested in aviation and space travel. I'm a history buff and love to travel. And I enjoy cooking. Pretty diverse. :)

Can't wait to get to know you all. :)

Welcome Mille and congratulations on finally exploring this side of yourself - don't worry it's never too late to be a baby again ;-)

Greetings from a Fellow Scandinavian! I hope you'll have a great time amongst us ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back