Thread: Hello from Norway!

Default Hello from Norway!

I'm a 34 year old single woman that lives just outside Norway's capital, Oslo.. I've been a diaper lover for a long time, but have only recently had the courage to embrace it beyond wearing makeshift homemade diapers at night. Just a few days ago I received my first order of real adult diapers and I love them. Wish I'd worked up the courage to order them sooner.

I work as a freelance interior designer. My biggest interests are architecture and design. I'm also interested in aviation and space travel. I'm a history buff and love to travel. And I enjoy cooking. Pretty diverse.

Can't wait to get to know you all.
    Last edited by MilleDL; 11-Jun-2015 at 22:20.

Quote Originally Posted by MilleDL View Post
    I'm a 34 year old single woman that lives just outside Norway's capital, Oslo. I've been a diaper lover for a long time, but have only recently had the courage to embrace it beyond wearing makeshift homemade diapers at night. Just a few days ago I received my first order of real adult diapers and I love them. Wish I'd worked up the courage to order them sooner.

I work as a freelance interior designer. My biggest interests are architecture and design. I'm also interested in aviation and space travel. I'm a history buff and love to travel. And I enjoy cooking. Pretty diverse.

Can't wait to get to know you all.
    Welcome Mille and congratulations on finally exploring this side of yourself - don't worry it's never too late to be a baby again ;-)

Greetings from a Fellow Scandinavian! I hope you'll have a great time amongst us ^^