Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any other Christian AB/DLs

Default Are there any other Christian AB/DLs

Hi everybody.

So I am a Christian and I regularly attend a local church, I also happen to be into AB/DL, particularly being a baby boy.

I term myself as a progressive Christian as I am not a complete biblical literalist and feel a lot of it has to be read in the proper context with consideration of the culture and practices of the time.

My question is are there any other Christians on here who like me are AB/DLs?

If so I would be interested in knowing how you reconcile these two parts of your life?

I'm not but I know they're lurking around. I can't speak to the activity in this group https://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=327 but I think the fact that it exists and has a sizeable membership at least answers the question as to whether you're alone or not. Any lack of activity should be taken more as a comment on groups in general than this one in particular. I hope you'll get some more helpful answers.

Babybobby,

I am a Christian as well and I do not have any issues with that and being an ABDL. I figure that God made us to who we are so I have come to accept this as a part of my life. I also know I am not hurting anybody from it so I do not feel like I am sinning. The hardest part for me was I felt it being a "little wrong" because it is not normal for other people. However, as I have become more confident in myself wearing diapers it feels more and more natural and more and more a part of my everyday life. I am not much different than everyone else, I just like wearing a diaper and a diaper cover to work instead of boxers.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJacobDL View Post
    Babybobby,

I am a Christian as well and I do not have any issues with that and being an ABDL. I figure that God made us to who we are so I have come to accept this as a part of my life. I also know I am not hurting anybody from it so I do not feel like I am sinning. The hardest part for me was I felt it being a "little wrong" because it is not normal for other people. However, as I have become more confident in myself wearing diapers it feels more and more natural and more and more a part of my everyday life. I am not much different than everyone else, I just like wearing a diaper and a diaper cover to work instead of boxers.
    Thanks BabyJacob brilliant to hear from you I've been spinning this all round in my mind for a long time now, I'm sure the people at my church would disagree with you but then again I would say I'm a lot more progressive then most in my church anyway I guess the ting I struggle with most is the fact that I want to be able to share this with others I would like to find people I could be my baby self around or who could be my mummy. Being BabyBobby on my own is all well and good but I want to keep it all to myself, not to mention that I see this as a part of my sexual identity as well.

I'm Christian as well. As I see it as long as it dosn't become you're entire life and an idol it's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I'm Christian as well. As I see it as long as it dosn't become you're entire life and an idol it's not bad.
    Yes I would agree with that, although it is a part of my life that I dearly want to explore more I don't want it to become the main feature in my life or my idol. I want it to be something that I can do in the privacy of my own home enjoying it for the benefits it brings me personally and to be able to find other littles or a mummy to share it with. It's got to exist in it's own little space along with evertything else in my life

Yes, I definitely know the feeling of wanting to be open about it with others so you can "indulge" and find a mummy as you desire as well. As much as I want to tell people there are very few people I do let know about it. It has only been a couple of very close friends that are positive and open-minded so I was not worried they would react negatively about it.

Eventually, I am sure I will make it to a munch or something like that and meet some other people in the area. I find it much easier to come to a group like this, adisc.org, where everyone is accepting and interested in diapers as opposed to trying to get lucky that one or two of my friends would be interested.

Yep again in complete agreement I will only be sharing this with people I meet through the online abdl community. Hopefully I will find some likeminded people on here or on other sites near where I am here in England.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Jacob thanks for the friend request I accepted it, can't send private messages yet so just wanted to say thanks for all the fantastic feedback, insight and reassurance you've provided me with tonight. It's made a big difference and after a few hours on this site I'm already feeling more and more comfortable about my baby persona! Thankyou !

Good to hear, it is fun having so much support on this site

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    Me too and me too!