• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1DKiwi

Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thought I better introduce myself.

Been into diapers for as long as I can remember. Family/life/relationship tends to get in between myself and enjoying being in a diaper. Am mid 20's, always busy with work, love the outdoors and particularly kayaking (hence the name) Camping, hiking etc. Am just a DL, enjoy the comfort but not really into any ageplay or anything.

Really enjoy cloth, the thick secure feeling is amazing. Giving some disposables a try as soon as they arrive.

This is a great forum and look forward to contributing.

Welcome PaddedPaddler! We're glad you're here. I've done a little kayaking but unfortunately, there isn't much water near me. I have done a lot of camping though.

"Just" a DL? Nothing wrong with that! lol Have fun here!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Yes, welcome to the site! I have found this to be the best site for talking to people as well as some great posts/information/topcics/etc.... So what do you do for work?

Hiya Baby Jacob yes there's heaps of great info here! I manage a retail store :)

Awesome, is it an ABDL retail store?! No, just kidding... That would be quite the store though. What type of store is it? Something sporty? Seems like you are the outdoor type which I related to quite well.

Hey hey sorry for the slow reply. Yes my shop is definitely in the outdoor industry, good guess ;) I used to have a very stressful office job which I have solved with what I do now. Love going to work and my life and health is so much better now :)

Hello! it's great to see a new NZer, there isn't many of us around on these types of forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back