Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Thought I better introduce myself.

Been into diapers for as long as I can remember. Family/life/relationship tends to get in between myself and enjoying being in a diaper. Am mid 20's, always busy with work, love the outdoors and particularly kayaking (hence the name) Camping, hiking etc. Am just a DL, enjoy the comfort but not really into any ageplay or anything.

Really enjoy cloth, the thick secure feeling is amazing. Giving some disposables a try as soon as they arrive.

This is a great forum and look forward to contributing.

Welcome PaddedPaddler! We're glad you're here. I've done a little kayaking but unfortunately, there isn't much water near me. I have done a lot of camping though.

"Just" a DL? Nothing wrong with that! lol Have fun here!

Yes, welcome to the site! I have found this to be the best site for talking to people as well as some great posts/information/topcics/etc.... So what do you do for work?

Hiya Baby Jacob yes there's heaps of great info here! I manage a retail store

Awesome, is it an ABDL retail store?! No, just kidding... That would be quite the store though. What type of store is it? Something sporty? Seems like you are the outdoor type which I related to quite well.

Hey hey sorry for the slow reply. Yes my shop is definitely in the outdoor industry, good guess I used to have a very stressful office job which I have solved with what I do now. Love going to work and my life and health is so much better now

Hello! it's great to see a new NZer, there isn't many of us around on these types of forums.