Thread: Hi

Post Hi

hi all, new here, kinda dont know what to do, tbh. ive been wearing diapers for a year or so now, just because i like the feeling of them, but i have to hide the fact that i do, as my folks don't know i do. when i get them delivered i pretend its something else, and then hide it immediately away. should i keep doing this, or be open with them about it all?

Hello iiiwe and welcome to the group.

I think you would get a good insight to your question if you go into Diaper talk and read several pages of threads. There is a lot of discussion on this topic that would help you make the best choice.

So that we could get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us something about yourself such as you hobbies or interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by iiiwe View Post
    should i keep doing this, or be open with them about it all?
    Welcome to ADISC!

The short answer is: yes, keep doing what you are doing.

A longer term answer is as Egor said - read the other threads and posts on the subject as there are a lot of different situations, possible outcomes and procedures.