Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which baby diapers work best as a stuffer?

Default Which baby diapers work best as a stuffer?

I know this thread has been done before but there are some new baby diapers out there and I was wondering which work best as a stuffer. I'm specifically interested in best capacity and also which swell the most. I've only used Luvs (size 5) and have been really impressed with their capacity, swelling and they don't clump much if at all. Please let me know what your experience has been.

Any that I can get for a good price at the second hand store or garage sale.

Huggies Overnites are good because they are thick and super absorbent.

+1 for Huggies Overnites. They swell like crazy.

But let me also add, Goodnites Tru-Fit inserts swell up as much as Overnites and work much better as an insert than a diaper.

i agree Huggies Overnight .. it's a shame it's so hard to find size 6..

+1 for GoodNites Trufit inserts. Super stuffers! Swell a bunch, and don't require any prep like a baby diaper does. Just open the package, and use it as a booster in your diaper.

I'll add my vote for Huggies Overnights.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1959 View Post
    ...it's a shame it's so hard to find size 6..
    Yes, that does suck. Like Pampers Cruisers size 7, bags of Overnights 6 used to be in all of the grocery stores around me. Now, if they're available at all, they're sold by the box. Lame! Size 5 isn't all that much smaller, though.

One nice feature of Overnights--and perhaps other Huggies baby diapers--is that you can tear the wings and leak guards off relatively easily thanks to a perforation that runs the length of the diaper.

After Overnights, I suppose I'd vote for Luvs 6 or Pampers Baby Dry 6, both of which are quite common. Anecdotally, recent batches of Luvs seem to be more absorbent than Baby Dry. Also, quite unfortunately, Baby Dry has lately gone "fragrance-free", leaving me uncertain about my affection for it. (It's been my favorite baby diaper for years... sniff, sniff.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Like Pampers Cruisers size 7, bags of Overnights 6 used to be in all of the grocery stores around me. Now, if they're available at all, they're sold by the box.
    But think of how long a box will last! (I buy my larger diapers by the case)

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    But think of how long a box will last! (I buy my larger diapers by the case)
    Agreed. And I have bought by the box before. But it's nice to at least be able to sample a thing in small quantities before you stockpile it. The only thing worse than a diaper you don't like is having 99 more of them.

I don't do this often but I agree with pretty much everyone else here huggies are the best ones to use.