What is regression, to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that, Abrod.

Wombat said:
This is where it's hard to explain without sounding like a weird pedo freak. I have absolutely no interest in children. The thought sickens me. But I love having a real accident.
I don't know about other members or even if Moo would agree, but I feel ADisc should be a place to securely express yourself, without having to explain yourself. I believe anyone who is open-minded enough to be registered on this site is propably wise enough to not mistake your, mine or anyone elses needs and desires for paedophilia. You feel the way you feel, nothing can change that. And no one here should be required to explain anything.

~

For me, regression can occur on a plain emotional base out of the blue. Feeling like a kid for any unnamed reason. It might stick for a few minutes if I don't pursue it or I can embrace it and ride on the flow (pun intended) for the rest of the day. Then there are these momens when I seek it out on purpose. Curl up with a plushie, pop in a paci and play with cars or whatever suits my mood. Having a diaper or not is unimportant for me to be able to regress, but it can be a trigger as well.
There's another thing. When feeling sick, or being sick for real makes me feel so little that my soul could fit through a mouse hole. I'm not a whiner though, when it comes to that. Don't want to annoy my wife :tongueout:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back