• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeBrony

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hello everyone. Since I am new here, I will use the "introduction cheat-sheet" that was provided in the articles to introduce myself.

1. Hello! Who are you?
I am a 23 year old male who is a Deli Clerk and a Freelance Chef. I am someone who loves to explore new ideas and is always up for adventure.

2. What brings you here?
A friend of mine found out that I am into the sissy abdl lifestyle and suggested to me that I should try out this site.

3. What are your other interests?
I am into cooking (obviously) and I am a big fan of the Food Network. I am also a Brony (an adult male fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and a gamer. My favorite games are from the Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts Series. I am also on a quest to have my very own show on Food Network someday.

4. What are you looking for out of this site?
I am looking to meet other like minded people who have the same interests as I do and to explore more into the world of AB/DL's. Plus I am just curious what this site is all about.

LeBrony said:
Hello everyone. Since I am new here, I will use the "introduction cheat-sheet" that was provided in the articles to introduce myself.

1. Hello! Who are you?
I am a 23 year old male who is a Deli Clerk and a Freelance Chef. I am someone who loves to explore new ideas and is always up for adventure.

2. What brings you here?
A friend of mine found out that I am into the sissy abdl lifestyle and suggested to me that I should try out this site.

3. What are your other interests?
I am into cooking (obviously) and I am a big fan of the Food Network. I am also a Brony (an adult male fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and a gamer. My favorite games are from the Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts Series. I am also on a quest to have my very own show on Food Network someday.

4. What are you looking for out of this site?
I am looking to meet other like minded people who have the same interests as I do and to explore more into the world of AB/DL's. Plus I am just curious what this site is all about.

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a very good introductory thread, so well done. Interesting that you have a friend who knows about ADISC. I do think this a a great site for those who prefer to take a more rational approach to talking about diapers and stuff.

Do you get many cooking gigs? I used to play in a very good cover, rock band and we stayed busy most of the year playing weddings and country club gigs. They paid very well, so if you had a catering company that got into the local scene of CC and weddings, you might make out quite well. Anyway, welcome to the site.

Welcome LeBrony! We have subgroups here, too, for specialized interests. Here is one for chefs of all skill levels: Foodie Group

For Cooking gigs, I usually take gigs when they are available. My current main job is the Deli Clerk position since the job provided a consistent number of hours per week. If I have a few days off from my deli job, since I am currently part-time, I usually fill in the gaps by using Bullpen (a temporary hospitality work program created by Shiftgig for food workers to earn some extra cash.)

As for getting a lot of gigs....its a bit tricky. Mostly because the "shift-claim" system is a first-come first-serve. It can be hard at times to grab a shift right away, but it can be useful if you need money to pay the bills or to just get the word out of your skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Why thank you! I cant wait to see what kind of recipes I might find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back