Thread: I don't know what to do....

Default I don't know what to do....

Hey me again, if this gets complicated I apologize, but I just feel sad and a bit alone, and I need to vent Well my grandmother has a type A+++++ Personally, and NEVER GIVES UP. also sence my brother came back, our relationship has never really been the same, and he keeps calling me by his name, and my brother is really bad, considering he is a huge jerk, who doesn't care about anything but himself, and the sad part is that he said one night, that he wants to become little again, but said I couldn't relate to his situation, and also My brother did what he did, and I can't seem to get back to where I was despite the fact, that both me and my grandmother both want to, and so I've just been angry and depressed all the time, and even when I am happy, it usually doesn't last, and sometimes I just want to break free from really and become little, I also want to turn my animation or whatever into a business, and make things that people will enjoy, because of my parents, I just want everyone to like me, and so I said screw all the help, also when I get angry I get sad and regret it after the fact, and even worse its effects my social life as well as my school life, and even though I try to stay positive and think I will pass, next semester. I feel I will fail, but I want to pass, so badly and I can't seem to get into it anymore, ever sence my brother came back, I just can't. I also feel that this is having the opposite effect of what I wanted, instead of it getting better, it got 9000 times worse and I still don't know what to do to stop it, because I stink at describing thing's, I feel sadness after I regress to a little girl, and I can't figure out how to get past this and I just want to break free from reality so badly, but I want to live in this one too, and my life just gets too hard for me to handle, and I don't know what to do.
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 06-Jun-2015 at 22:34.

Simple buddy....keep looking ahead, and be super grateful your gran is such a positive influence. You've just got to keep working towards your goals and be hopeful for all those things that make you happy. If you just dwell in the moment (unhappy ones) you'll always be sad. You've got to do the old .... look at the glass half full thing. Trust me it can work.... and maybe even rub off onto your bro after a while .... Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Simple buddy....keep looking ahead, and be super grateful your gran is such a positive influence. You've just got to keep working towards your goals and be hopeful for all those things that make you happy. If you just dwell in the moment (unhappy ones) you'll always be sad. You've got to do the old .... look at the glass half full thing. Trust me it can work.... and maybe even rub off onto your bro after a while .... Who knows
    I don't think that it will rub off on my brother, but thanks for that Ozbub, it really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Hey me again, if this gets complicated I apologize, but I just feel sad and a bit alone, and I need to vent Well my grandmother has a type A+++++ Personally, and NEVER GIVES UP. also sence my brother came back, our relationship has never really been the same, and he keeps calling me by his name, and my brother is really bad, considering he is a huge jerk, who doesn't care about anything but himself, and the sad part is that he said one night, that he wants to become little again, but said I couldn't relate to his situation, and also My brother did what he did, and I can't seem to get back to where I was despite the fact, that both me and my grandmother both want to, and so I've just been angry and depressed all the time, and even when I am happy, it usually doesn't last, and sometimes I just want to break free from really and become little, I also want to turn my animation or whatever into a business, and make things that people will enjoy, because of my parents, I just want everyone to like me, and so I said screw all the help, also when I get angry I get sad and regret it after the fact, and even worse its effects my social life as well as my school life, and even though I try to stay positive and think I will pass, next semester. I feel I will fail, but I want to pass, so badly and I can't seem to get into it anymore, ever sence my brother came back, I just can't. I also feel that this is having the opposite effect of what I wanted, instead of it getting better, it got 9000 times worse and I still don't know what to do to stop it, because I stink at describing thing's, I feel sadness after I regress to a little girl, and I can't figure out how to get past this and I just want to break free from reality so badly, but I want to live in this one too, and my life just gets too hard for me to handle, and I don't know what to do.
    Hello hunny,

Being only just coming back from a long period away because I wasn't quite happy here, I don't know your full story.

However, I am a middle child, I was badly treated by both parents and siblings when I lived at home, and it continued when I left home. Still continues today in the fact that neither sibling wants to know me as they ganged up on me and decided I was the personification of scum... My Sister even reported me to Facebook when I sent her a pm wishing her a happy birthday last year.

Anyway, that's not the reason that I am writing here. ..

Please don't change, please don't try and be someone you are not, a soft gentle caring heart will only be broken forever if you try and make it hard and not so caring. Your soul is here for a reason, that has not obviously become evident as yet, but fate will show you your true path.

That is probably why you feel so disconnected, so alone and so useless, because you haven't yet found your true purpose in life.

Your Gran sounds a lot like my Nan, she was everything to me and back when she was alive she was more mother and every other relation to me than my entire family, so I lost a massive chunk from my heart and my soul when she passed on, I still haven't worked out what life has in store for me, especially now I am so poorly physically and somewhat mentally....

Anyway, I digress yet again....

Please don't write your life off so soon, you are still young, you may have a very old soul or perhaps an exceptionally young one, hence the feeling that you want to be little, but until your soul finds it's true purpose you might feel rather strange. (There is the off chance that it might not fulfil that purpose in your lifetime, but we won't go there)

Try and make the best out of everything you DO have, stop trying to be the person you are not and accept who you are, you will be a much happier little bunny (or cat or dog, whatever ) when you do. Look for your positives, your TRUE positives, not just your Gran, and work on them, study hard, not only on your subjects for college, but on those things that interest you, that make you happy and make you feel free and unrestricted.

I wish you all the best and if you need a shoulder, I am willing to lend you mine on the condition I get it back and that you don't make it so wet it affects my arthritis too much

Very best wishes,

Vimes x