Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Sites to Meet Others

Default Good Sites to Meet Others

So I am wondering if anyone has any good experiences with other sites where they have met (not necessarily in person) other people whether locally or not. Kind of talking about AB/DL related but again also just talking in general.

I've read Fetlife is great.
    You can find local groups, although you'll probably have to go to a munch before being invited to something bigger. Basically a regular lunch a group has to invite new members and just meet up and talk about primarily non-kinky things. You don't have to go do everything or join the group, just check it out and maybe make a friend or two.
    And don't ever worry about being nervous! Everyone's understanding.
    Watch out if someone's impatient, that can actually be a bad sign.

There's also a bunch of people here on the forums, other forums and those bogus "dating" sites.

I have the most success with Fetlife for meeting locals. I've also used Diaper-Boys but there seems to be more of a "hookup" scene there but the friend finder function is nice. However, neither of those sites foster good communication like this site does. And although while I absolutely want to connect with local ABDLs I find a certain refreshing sincerity about talking with other ABDLs on a site like this - sans the pressure of finding local friends.

Good luck in your searches!

I've gone to some meets via Fetlife. The group that I met seemed like a pretty solid group of people, though circumstances have resulted in me not being able to make any of the meetups for 3 months, going on 4, unfortunately. Fetlife has a lot of BDSM crossover, of course, but people are also very understanding of everyone's boundaries and what you are/aren't interested in. Just an option if you want that. I didn't feel like my particular local group really had much in the way of options for romance though, a lot of people were taken or into different things and there weren't many singles around my age, regrettably.

I actually find this very site really good. I met the guy i am going to move in with on the ADISC chat server

I can confirm that Fetlife is great and easily your best bet for meeting other ABDLs. I've met plenty of ABDLs there, really enjoy hanging out with my local group, and have met a really good friend there who's also ABDL.

Quote Originally Posted by gsmax View Post
    I can confirm that Fetlife is great and easily your best bet for meeting other ABDLs. I've met plenty of ABDLs there, really enjoy hanging out with my local group, and have met a really good friend there who's also ABDL.
    I'm curious, if you've used it to meet individuals, did you get messaged or message them, and did you find people via local groups or some other way?

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInBallwinMO View Post
    So I am wondering if anyone has any good experiences with other sites where they have met (not necessarily in person) other people whether locally or not. Kind of talking about AB/DL related but again also just talking in general.
    i am on fetlife and because of it i have gotten to go to a alot of events gay pride, munches, hotel parties all very fun

I met my best friend through fetlife. I've also met some creeps so you do have to watch yourself but that being said ....best friend

I also met my new big sis through ADISC so these are two good site but I would like to troll this thread and see if any more pop up. I'm hoping to find a daddy someday and it's not an easy thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I'm curious, if you've used it to meet individuals, did you get messaged or message them, and did you find people via local groups or some other way?
    The majority of them, I met through local munches. I messaged a couple of them, though most of them messaged me.