• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaterboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, I am a 19 year old male who has to wear diapers by choice for need rather than want, but I have finally learned to live to be comfortable with them and not ashamed of wearing them, I don't let them affect my life and I no longer try to hide the fact I wear them.

Hello Skaterboy and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I like playing ice hockey, lacrosse, I like inline skating, bowling, and working on cars.

Hello from me :)

Are you in college? Do you get paid to work on cars?

I presume when you say need that you are incontinent to some extent?

it is good that you don't let them take over and rule your life and that you are comfortable with others knowing, I think those are the biggest onuses when it comes to diapers.

Anywho, enjoy your stay here :)

I am in college, I work on cars as a hobby. Yes, I am fully incontinent.

I used to love bowling, but I was always better at it when I was drunk xD now I just have to settle with playing wii sports bowling in my chair, stone cold sober :)

Hello and welcome. It's nice to meet ya. If you ever wanna chat just hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back