summer is comming and it light clothing time, and your diapers ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Just wondering if anyone like to wear diapers under their shorts are swinging clothes. I like to wear my cloth diapers under my shorts and go for a walk in them.
Are what do you like to wear in the summer to hide your diapers. :sweatdrop:

I like to wear my cloth diapers in bed. No other articles of clothing, maybe a light sheet.

I love the idea of shorts and diapers. Just the idea of having them peek out the top or bottom is very babyish, it's just not really practical.

I love to run around wearing just a diaper. Feels so great like when I was a baby.

Certainly! :biggrin:
Summertime is the ultimo time for Diapers under Adidas shorts and/or trackies. Crinckle Crinckle, but no one notices, anyway…
Although, when it gets really hot outside my DL desires go to a sort of ease down, but wearing outside I find very exciting.

Hell, I usually jog in my windbreaker and track pants while listening to my walkman.

I have a couple black mesh shorts that i have cut the liner out of.

At a distance you can not see anything but up close the white of the diaper or my manties shows through.

warmer weather is somewhat of a mixed blessing. Diapers during the day often gets sweaty and sticky. But in the evening it's nice and cool and I can sleep in just a diaper and no sheets even, or even sit out on the porch in just a tshirt and diaper.

While we have not had it hot hot yet, I am finding that wearing a "Always Discrete" pullup inside my khaki shorts there has not been an issue with getting all heat sticky inside. And because they are actually discrete in style and shape, no one is the wiser that I am wearing at all. In fact it was warm enough to cycle around without my tshirt on, thinking that even if anyone actually did pay attention to the waistband of my pullup peeking out a bit, it would be no different that when you spot waistbands of male/female undies peeking out. And sitting out on the balcony during a lovely summer evening wearing only a diaper is just wonderful feeling.:thumbsup:

I don't try to hide my diapers, and yes it gets hot and sticky, but I have no choice. At least nobody has to see my butt crack like overweight men who wear no underpants at all or wear underpants that are too small.

I love to wear a diaper under cargo shorts with a light t-shirt and flip flops. It gives the feeling of being exposed without actually being exposed.

Yes! I wear my shorts during the Summer.
I am in diapers 24/7 anyway.
When in my shorts, my Stainless Steel and Plastic AFO Leg Braces very much stand out and are on display for everybody to see.

My wife took me shopping last week so I could buy some shorts, a couple sizes larger to accommodate my diapers...teehee. I had been wearing a 32" so I went up to 34" I've been wearing a cloth diaper under my black cycle shorts for several years now. I love going out on our trail being "little".

Here to day it was 33 c, 91 f and I went to the beach with a good friend of mine and I was just in my tea shirt, shorts and my cloth diaper on. there was a lot of people on the beach and no one even noticed I was wearing my diaper. my friend doesn't know I wear diapers either.
so I hope more of us enjoy there diapers this summer.

I like to wear diapers under shorts - but none work particularly well for bigger diapers.
One trick I enjoy on hot days is to pre-wet the diaper with a 6-8oz glass of cold water.
This makes the diaper nice and cool for several hours and as long as it's decent quality, it'll handle one or two more small wettings.
It's like having air conditioning for your bits & pieces.

cm90210 said:
One trick I enjoy on hot days is to pre-wet the diaper with a 6-8oz glass of cold water.
This makes the diaper nice and cool for several hours and as long as it's decent quality, it'll handle one or two more small wettings.
It's like having air conditioning for your bits & pieces.

In the south they might call that a "swamp cooler"...

Goodnites under a dress is pretty much a blessing! Shorts aren't really too accommodating in my opinion.

I have warn shorts with my diapers with no issue, I have some cargo shorts one size bigger then I normaly wear. Having to wear 24/7 I really don't worry any more if some one notices my diaper I don't go out of my way to make it noticeable but they are now a fact of life for me so why worry.

For summer time. if real hot day. I just cut down diaper wearing . Let my self air out. Help my skin a lot. Cut down rash. Good year this time. Had no rash at all for about 3 months. Knock on wood😋

I am going to a waterpark this summer and will try wearing a swim diaper under my swim suit. I have not done it before so I am a little excited/nervous but it should be a great time. I will wear it for fun but also as sometimes I get stomach sick very quickly and need to use a bathroom asap so it will be there for comfort/security too.

Aside from that I wear bambinos under my shorts quite often. And sleeping at night it is just a diaper and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back