New premium overnight diaper from HDIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedp7815

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
These are great. Thicker than the M4s.cloth back with plastic under it . They are reassure premium overnight . Totally different their other overnight they have. Who makes them for them

http://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-OverNight-Disposable-Absorbent-Underwear/dp/B000FCQKJ8

Someone was looking for a "premium, high capacity pullup" recently in the forums, and this looks like it qualifies, as long as you are ok with all white. (no prints) Those XL are under $1.00/pc, price is certainly pretty good. They also seem to have an enormous range of sizes (x-small to xx-large)

In addition to some tall looking leak guards, I see those have several strands of elastic all around each leg! That looks as good as a plastic pant, impressive. Someone needs to do a review.

Would love to see a review of these. Maybe they could be made useful with a couple quadro's

Out of curiosity I tried a Tranquility Overnight Premium Diaper last night. As background, I’m a true bed-wetter with it happening most every night. To contain the “accidents” I generally wear three cloth diapers and a plastic pant. Most night’s three diapers are overkill, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Now, after putting on the Tranquility last night I was worried about leaks. So, just in case, I wore a cloth diaper and plastic pant over the Tranquility. Waking up this morning my initial take was positive. Pajamas & bed were totally dry. However, I soon discovered the cloth “just in case” diaper was quite wet. Even more worrisome, the front and crotch of the Tranquility Overnight were filled to capacity while the back remained dry. I’m sure there was enough unused capacity in the back to hold the wetness that escaped, but how ….

Anyway, at this point I’m a bit disappointed in the Tranquility. Will see what tonight brings when I wear my second and last sample, but I expect it will be the end of Tranquility Overnight’s for this bed wetter.

WBxx said:
Now, after putting on the Tranquility last night I was worried about leaks. So, just in case, I wore a cloth diaper and plastic pant over the Tranquility. Waking up this morning my initial take was positive. Pajamas & bed were totally dry. However, I soon discovered the cloth “just in case” diaper was quite wet. Even more worrisome, the front and crotch of the Tranquility Overnight were filled to capacity while the back remained dry. I’m sure there was enough unused capacity in the back to hold the wetness that escaped, but how ….

I also found that the tranquility ATN were poor at wicking. They also clump something terrible, and have impossibly small leak guards, so I am not reordering those.

In fairness to Tranquility I have to report the second Premium OverNight Pull-On worked out much better for me. It did not leak! Think the difference was I pointed down the entire night. Based on two different experiences the verdict is out. I appreciate the convenience of a disposable Pull-On. While on the other hand I worry about losing the “no leak” sleeping security of cloth.

With that I ordered a carton of OverNights for further evaluation. Eighteen nights should clarify the tradeoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back