Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The things that make you feel Little

Default The things that make you feel Little

When I do any of the following, I feel Little:

Wear clothes 2 sizes too big.
    Play with simple things like boxes or blankets.
    Plushies
    Good kiddie TV shows
    Cuddles (even if it's just with a pillow or a plushie)

What makes you feel Little?

My plushies diapers and bottle make me feel little.

Oddly, both wearing a shirt that's kinda small, like a crop-top, and wearing a shirt that's too big, make me feel little.

My paci, my plushies, and using one of my blankets like a blankie do too. So to cuddles and pets. And having someone talk to me in one of those high-ish voices they'd use on a baby-- but not so ridiculous that it's condescending. Oddly, one of my friends likes to say "I love you big" (like, I love you "this big" but she just says big) and even though she doesn't intend it, that makes me feel little, too.

One of my little idiosyncrasies is I constantly do little math things without really thinking about it. It's how I found out that counting odd numbers (like counting % of the work day remaining per minute from 273 minutes remaining etc) is a quick ticket to getting little. Something about the counting and struggling to count I think. Slow enough I have plenty of time to switch my mind to something else while working though. Found that out last month, it's nice because before this getting little was something that took a lot of time, now I can get little at will in ~3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    My plushies diapers and bottle make me feel little.
    Definitely this, plus adult clothes that look like toddler clothes like horizontally striped shirts.

Cartoons from when I was little, especially the rugrats. My bottle, stuffies, the smell of crayons and coloring. Wearing anything cute and recently I've discovered that wearing a cute shirt, no pants and cute socks make me feel little.... Not sure why.

Sometimes just thinking about it will put me into little space which sucks when I'm at work and thinking about how much I can't wait to go home and color.

Watching cartoons with my roommate and giggling usually does the trick.
    It all depends on childhood experiences though. For example, one person might feel little wearing one of those close-fitting horizontally-striped shirts, while another might feel little wearing overalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    One of my little idiosyncrasies is I constantly do little math things without really thinking about it. It's how I found out that counting odd numbers (like counting % of the work day remaining per minute from 273 minutes remaining etc) is a quick ticket to getting little. Something about the counting and struggling to count I think. Slow enough I have plenty of time to switch my mind to something else while working though. Found that out last month, it's nice because before this getting little was something that took a lot of time, now I can get little at will in ~3 minutes.
    This is a terrific idea! Thanks!

My teddy bear makes me instantly feel little

My diaper and wetting it (of course). Hugging my plushies, especially really tightly. Wearing my footie PJs. Having someone talk to me like I'm little or calling me cute.