• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilliekins

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi my name is Lillie - Mae Stargazer (that's my baby/little name btw not my real name.) AKA Lilliekins. I live in the UK. I have 2 dogs & 6 chickens. I have an interest in history in pariticular the 18th/19th Century & the 1940's/1950's.

Hello Lillie and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

I am envious that you have 6 chickens. I miss my little yard sharks. It was so fun just watching them out in the field, especially when the grass hoppers started flying. I could always figure out their area by the lack of bugs.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Lilliekins said:
I have an interest in history in pariticular the 18th/19th Century & the 1940's/1950's.

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm curious - is your interest in history related primarily to the UK or do you broaden it to Europe, Asia or everywhere? I never really liked history in school. I think it was mainly because we would study a specific era when I wasn't interest in that era at the time. Now, that I can chose what to learn, I have taken a liking to some of the shows on the History and Discovery channels.

Hi Lilliekins - and a warm welcome. I'm also from the UK (London) and very much into History. Where a about in the UK are you?

Lilliekins said:
Hi my name is Lillie - Mae Stargazer (that's my baby/little name btw not my real name.) AKA Lilliekins. I live in the UK. I have 2 dogs & 6 chickens. I have an interest in history in pariticular the 18th/19th Century & the 1940's/1950's.
Welcome :)

I also live in the UK, classed as South Staffordshire or West Midlands, depending on who you ask ;)

I have a dog, a cat, a snake and a tarantula, oh and two kids ;)

Other half has Anoles, 3 koi, goldfish and sarasa comets (they all look practically the same to me lol) and is currently setting up a shrimp tank :)

I have always wanted chickens but we have a problem with lack of space :( I would only have them if we had a lot of space for them.

Anyway, a warm welcome from me, I'll be doing my re-intro shortly as I have just returned from the dark side, or maybe this is the dark side rofl. ;)

Anywho,

Best wishes,

Vimes x

Hi the 40s and 50s are very interesting times. I use to have chickens when I was younger. we use to have 20 to 25 of them but now I just haven't had the time for them. my favorite one were banty chickens. We use to have about 10 of them and the rest were laying hens.
well come to ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back