Not open for further replies.

PrincessJudith

Princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
has any of you ever thought of making a baby registry for yourself? like on Amazon or so. i have thought of it, but deleted it, because i dont really have the option of buying anything baby-related online, right now. but it made me wonder if anyone else has ever done it.

It's a good idea BUT most of us here would like to keep our ABDL lifestyle known to only a few or no people. I have no desire to add baby items to my wish list or a specific baby registry. If the registry is only for me, then I might as well keep it on a spreadsheet or word document that is safely on my computer.

If I did that, my entire family and circle of friends would have their eyebrows permanently stuck to the ceiling. (yes, raises eyebrows...sigh)

I kind of did. I have Tina of baby stuff added on my amazon list. I personally don't care to hide it. I'm not like open about it but if someone asks me, which they have I just tell them I like little kids stuff and thats usually the end of it.
Some people I know think it's kind of cool but no one has ever had anything bad to say

It sounds adorable!
And just because you have it doesn't mean you have to show it to everybody you know.
If you are afraid someone may find it then just get a second email account and use it to make a new Amazon account.

Plus I think the items you put on there will tell you (and who you choose to show it to) a lot about yourself.

I would so do it, but my interests are more like Buy me all the cute, pretty girlie things from Sanrio (Hello Kitty), Hot Topic and Forever21, lol

dogboy said:
If I did that, my entire family and circle of friends would have their eyebrows permanently stuck to the ceiling. (yes, raises eyebrows...sigh)

It would be the same with my family:(

You can make it so that the wish list is only viewable to those you share it with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back