Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yesterday, I decided to tell my boyfriend about my DL side. It took a lot to get it out, and immediately afterwards it felt good til have confided in someone. This morning, however, I woke up feeling worried that him finding out about my DL side may have affected how he views me. Apparently he has no fetishes of his own, but is open minded. Although he said it wasn't a problem at all, he didn't want to participate, yet(?). I feel like he might have said that just so I wouldn't feel bad. Although I'm not sure.

Does anyone else have any similar experiences, stories, or even advice? As of this morning I'm not quite sure how to feel.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If he said he had no problem with it, I would roll with that. Often times with such personal news to share with someone else like the ABDL side, it is important to remember that we can over-analyze how someone is thinking or feeling about it. Truth is there are so many people out there who have done exactly what you've done to get the same response and it didn't change a thing. If you feel uncomfortable about it, maybe it would be best to approach the subject with your boyfriend to see if he feels any differently about you because of it. As others have pointed out, a solid relationship will mean that your SO will accept you for who you are. Kinks are strange, yes, but we are all so strange in our own ways. Just my thoughts - I wouldn't worry too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back