Snuggies Waddler Overnight Review

Snivy said:
Maybe you didn't see it the first time? Since the name has been changed, do you plan on updating this?

After taking a look ... I noticed the prices have seemed to have changed as well. At least the Canadian prices have. Didn't check the other sites. So the safaris would be $2.77 per diaper, while the Overnights would be $2.37 per diaper. Also, shipping is about $4 more for the overnights, but since Rearz has free shipping for anything over $100, overnights is $15 more for shipping, that actually means ... the Rearz Safari diapers are practically the same price now. The overnights including their shipping would be $2.75 per diaper.

Now if you go for the case, it would drop down some per diaper, but not by that much. I gotta say, that is a real darn shame. They do have a sale going on at the moment for 25% off cases, which is pretty big. It would make each diaper $1.78.

After this sale, I would say they are not worth it anymore, unless thy have made drastic changes. I know they fixed the tape issue .. but can they hold as much as a safari .. doubt it.

brabbit1987 said:
After taking a look ... I noticed the prices have seemed to have changed as well. At least the Canadian prices have. Didn't check the other sites. So the safaris would be $2.77 per diaper, while the Overnights would be $2.37 per diaper. Also, shipping is about $4 more for the overnights, but since Rearz has free shipping for anything over $100, overnights is $15 more for shipping, that actually means ... the Rearz Safari diapers are practically the same price now. The overnights including their shipping would be $2.75 per diaper.

Now if you go for the case, it would drop down some per diaper, but not by that much. I gotta say, that is a real darn shame. They do have a sale going on at the moment for 25% off cases, which is pretty big. It would make each diaper $1.78.

After this sale, I would say they are not worth it anymore, unless thy have made drastic changes. I know they fixed the tape issue .. but can they hold as much as a safari .. doubt it.

Well, school is out so I don't see as to why fruitkitty refuses to reply to me.

I purchased a case (80 diapers) of the Waddler Overnights, it cost me $142.50 CAD with shipping which brings the cost to $1.78 per diaper with shipping included due to the 25% off promotion on whole cases, it's a lot more diapers than I expected and the shipping tag on the side of the box very clearly stated Waddler Overnight Medium. That doesn't bug me because anyone who could have accepted the package already knows I wear diapers, these are some of the best diapers I've tried as I'm mostly stuck to Abena M3/M4, Tranquility ATN or Tena from Walmart.

Are we talking about, over the last few replies to this thread, the old Snuggies Waddler Overnights or the new Tykables Waddler Overnights??

Yeah, I'm a fan too, of the Abena Abir-Form cloth backs M4 and the Tranquility ATN too, for everyday (and night) wear, but when at fur cons, I'll go for the brighter, nosier designer diapers while there.

Hoorf said:
I tried going to the Snuggies diaper site and Firefox popped up its "This Site Cannot Be Trusted" warning due to an "invalid security certificate". Has anyone else experienced this?

It happens frequently around the internet, it's safe to ignore it.

Hoorf said:
I tried going to the Snuggies diaper site and Firefox popped up its "This Site Cannot Be Trusted" warning due to an "invalid security certificate". Has anyone else experienced this?

snuggiesdiapers.com redirects to tykables.com after the change. The reason you see that on SnuggiesDiapers.com is because that URL, spesificly that url, no longer has a security certificate. No transactions are done on the SnuggiesDiapers.com website so one is not needed. If you go directly to Tykables.com you will not have that warning and the Tykables.com has all of the standard serucirty practices in place.

Hoorf said:
We have resolved this issue so that it no longer does this. As said above this was due to an old security certificate. Snuggiesdiapers.com now redirects to tykables.com without an issue, but you can also go to tykables.com directly as well.

I also have been to both sites-and not received the security warning. Some time down the line though, I so want to get my rump wrapped in a Tykables Overnight-I'll order at least the sample pac, just so I can find out what the new ones are like (still have a few of the reg. Snuggies left, that I've been somewhat saving).

i checked to see if they got more but they are out. does that mean they are not going to make them any more? i also hate white as well and i saw others say the tapes do not stick well. makes me sad as i never got to try them.

those look pretty coool

I still have a sealed bag of these. Looks like I got them back in 2015 - almost ready to cash in on the vintage diaper lottery.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperedlife13 and goodnites26
I miss these so much 🥺

Back