Forgetting you weren't wearing a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little2Roo said:
Hey Dogboy

I've got a few pair of Baby Pants training pants too. I've got the Dinosaurs, Jungle animals, and Trucks. Which ones do you have?

I've got the Dino ones too. I don't really wear them much.

IttyBit said:
It's totally happened before! Luckily I was at home when it did happened, and I was able to catch myself in the process. It still is sort of a scary thought to think of, though...
I wouldn't think of it as scary but treat it like a *real* "accident" :tongueout:
Yes happened to me. Twice. Half-asleep in bed as well. Good thing I'm using a matress protector. Pyjama didn't take it well though. It made it spread on the blanket.

I've had a few near misses after switching back to underwear from diapers. These have all happened following several days of wearing diapers full-time, which isn't something I get to do all that often. Apparently, my mind acclimates to diapers fairly quickly.

I suppose I'll find it amusing until I actually do wet my pants.

never had this problem but I wear 24-7 so don't really need to worry about it

Before going 24/7 permanently I had a couple close calls, especially after a few weeks of wearing 24/7. I always caught it on time and managed to get to a toilet, but sometimes only just after starting to wet. Unfortunately this made the problem, that was eventually the reason why I decided to just stay in diapers permanantly, worse.

Now that I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 8 years, I only had an 'accident' twice, doth while drying myself after a shower.

I don't wear very often so it's not an issue, but I do wear pull-ups every once in a while and will casually wet sometimes which makes me slip up when I'm wearing briefs. I've always caught myself before an accident though.

Happened to me once when i was gaming. Usually i wear and use diapers when i am gaming for a couple of hours. This time i did not put on diapers and after an hour or so, distracted by the game, i suddenly felt i was wetting my pants. Had forgotten that i had not put on a diaper before. I somehow enjoyed the experience though....

I pretty much stopped wetting the bed by the time I was 10, although there were a few isolated incidents afterwards, the last time when I was 14. After that, it's only happened a handful of times when I've been pretty drunk.

I had a dream a while back that pushed the boundaries though. In the dream I was a kid again, although I get the feeling that I was an older teenager, maybe 16 or so, which was strange in itself, as my "little side" is much younger than that. In the dream I was with dad, and a bunch of older people that I didn't know, probably friends of his, and I needed to pee badly. I kept looking for a toilet or at least somewhere to go, but stuff kept happening that always prevented me from going. Suddenly in my dream, I peed myself a little bit, and told dad I needed to go to the toilet straight away, as I was about to wet myself.

"You're wearing a nappy, just go in that" he replied.

Then I realised that I was indeed wearing a nappy under whatever pants I had on. Our group kept moving, but I had to eventually stop them and say "Just wait a minute, I really need a wee."

So in my dream, everybody stops and waits for me, but no one really paid any attention to me, as I stood still and released my bladder into my nappy, feeling shame but relief at the same time.

That's when I woke up. As soon as I had woken up, I panicked, convinced that I had wet the bed. Thankfully I hadn't, but I still needed to check with my hands just to make sure. The weird part is, I wasn't even badly desperate to go when I awoke, at least no more than normal.

But for some reason my brain told my sleeping body that I was in a diaper, and it was quite okay to use it, and if I hadn't woken up just when I did....

another good reason to just make sure you wear 24/7 :)

I haven't had this happen to me specifically. But I have had the opposite happen where I woke up FORGETTING I had a diaper on and started to jump out of bed to make a mad dash down the hallway to pee.

Yep last Wednesday night and wet the bed

Oh yeah ive been there plenty of time, some time I caught my self other times there was some... clean up involved lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back