Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forgetting you weren't wearing a diaper

Default Forgetting you weren't wearing a diaper

Has anyone ever forgotten they weren't wearing a diaper, and wet your pants thinking they were? This happened to me during the winter, right after I woke up.

Edit: Totally put this in the wrong forum.

Yes! I was wondering if I was the only one who did this. I was traveling back to college, and had just changed out of my diaper but didn't put a new one on. I got an hour down the road and began to wet, and then realized that I had peed my pants. I look down and I was very wet, and then saw the diaper I thought that I was wearing on my back seat

I've come close several times, but so far have managed to catch myself before I go. It is shocking when that happens. To realize you are so used to wearing diapers and wetting whenever you feel like it, only to be mistaken about the diaper-off part. Oh god, I hope it never happens to me in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    I've come close several times, but so far have managed to catch myself before I go. It is shocking when that happens. To realize you are so used to wearing diapers and wetting whenever you feel like it, only to be mistaken about the diaper-off part. Oh god, I hope it never happens to me in public.
    Fortunately, I've always managed to stop myself in time too.

I have had many close calls my self, because i wear diapers at night and some times during the day time
    when I wear diapers I just let it go, but when not wearing a diaper I have to hold my pee util I can get to a restroom and my body isn't used to holding my pee very long

I've had my fair share of close calls. Wearing 24/7 really messes with control, especially after you get comfortable with diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDLNerd View Post

Edit: Totally put this in the wrong forum.
    You can ask the mod's to move it for you, which forum? I'm assuming diaper talk.

Yep. One night half asleep desperate to pee I relaxed thinking I was diapered. About half way through I sensed something was wrong. Rather than being contained, it felt like the wetness was spreading beneath me. I woke to no diaper with wet pajamas/bed!

Once...as a kid, I never wore diapers post-potty training but I remember a period of my childhood when I was still obsessing over diapers. I woke up late one night, groggy and out of it, and I was half-awake and half-dreaming. I had to pee really bad so I just went ahead and wet thinking I was in a diaper. It took me about 20 minutes to realize what I had done. One of my worst nights ever!

It's totally happened before! Luckily I was at home when it did happened, and I was able to catch myself in the process. It still is sort of a scary thought to think of, though...