Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Was wondering if they're are any musicians here and what they play. Music is my life and its what I do for a living. I sing and play guitar, bass, drums, keys, mandolin, banjo, upright bass, dobro, violin, harmonica, ukulele, sitar, concertina, thereimn and steel guitar. So, if you're a musician, what do you play?

I play the drums. Been playing on and off for almost five years. I wouldn't say I'm that good yet, but I'm decent.

Last 5 years I've been into Irish music. I play mandolin, tenor banjo, and Irish tuned (B/C) accordion.

puppyfat said:
I play the drums. Been playing on and off for almost five years. I wouldn't say I'm that good yet, but I'm decent.

Nice. Drums was one of the first instruments I started with. Haven't sat behind the kit in about 10 years though. I might have to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Ringer said:
Last 5 years I've been into Irish music. I play mandolin, tenor banjo, and Irish tuned (B/C) accordion.

Cool. I was playing with a couple guys about 2 years ago and we recorded some irish music with me on mandolin. It was a lot of fun!

I've been playing drums for eleven years, and it's what I play primarily today, but I've also been singing and playing piano since I was a toddler. I picked up guitar and bass along the way, but I'm not as good at those. I grew up with Classical music as a child, but switched to Heavy Metal when I turned thirteen and eventually got primarily into Progressive Metal in my late teens/early twenties.

Holy moly that is a hell of a spread of instruments gnd567! I used to play the piano, and I love music so much and there are too many instruments to name that I would love to play but I suck at trying to read sheet music, even with practice. For now I'll keep to enjoying listening to it and applauding those who make it :)

Nice collection of instruments. Music is a hobby of mine, although I wouldn't mind making a little money with it someday. I've recorded some songs with my friends for fun, and have composed a few small songs for various video projects.

I mostly play guitar, and uke, but I can play a little bass and keyboard too.

I'm degreed in organ performance, but I play more piano and keyboard now than organ. It's been awhile since I've played some of the big pieces on organ....sigh.

I play baritone sax and sing.
I'm far from being good enough on sax to play for anybody. However, I've sang at a few wineries in my area (when they let me in). Mostly, I just stick to group performances and will occasionally solo.

I am a vocalist. I can also play many brass instruments.

degree in guitar/been playing close to 10 years. also play drums, bass, vocals, and keys for lots of various bandzz

40below said:
degree in guitar/been playing close to 10 years. also play drums, bass, vocals, and keys for lots of various bandzz

Very cool!

I play Violin, Piano, Guitar, Drums, and I sing.

Looks like we have some very talented people here! Music is what breathes life into my soul, I don't know where I'd be without it. So thank you all for continuing to carry on one of human's oldest traditions. :)

I can play piano and trumpet, though I just play for fun. I wouldn't really call myself that good at either instrument.

Diapered classical musician here. (professional)
Won't reveal my instrument for reasons of privacy ;)

I play guitar. I really only play for fun. I'm ok, but definitely have room for improvement.

uploadfromtaptalk1433809364284.jpg

I produce trance. Computers are my instruments.

I've played violin and trumpet for pretty much my whole life, and I took up singing early on in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back