longest one can go without a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptographix

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What is the longest a person can go without a change?

All night and that's about it for me.

Are you asking what the maximum time a diaper can be worn? Quite some time. I have heard of some kids being locked in closets for days, still wearing the same diaper. So the answer is days and days.

If you are asking what is the maximum time I myself have been I the same diaper: that is about 12 hours.

Maybe 8-10 hours max. I made it close to 8 a little wet, and started to get a rash. All depends on the diaper and how much you use it thiugh

I'm lucky to make it though the night. :laugh: for me very wet in the morning. I guess 8 hours for me

The longest I've gone in one is 15 hours. This was after I had a tooth pulled and was on hydrocodone, which I guess worked really well cuz I was out the entire time lol. I woke up with a pretty nasty rash tho.

Overnight is good nuff for me. I've been wearing 24/7 for long enough now to have a full appreciation for keeping my skin as healthy as possible.

The longest for me has been about 24 hours I tend to wear my diapers until most if not all of the padding is used and I liked to stay in wet diapers.

Longest for me has been 12 hours but of course it depends on how much you drink. It was totally soaked to the max and then it leaked a river through the plastic pants. Right on my office armchair. Not nice but at least I know the limits now. By the way this was a Comficare M4. So yes there was much liquid in it. That fluffy, big bulge feels wonderful.

I like to stay in wet nappies too but they all tend to leak too quickly when sitting down since you squeeze the padding with your butt. Plastic pants can remedy that to a degree but not reliable.

Last edited:
Over night for me

Wow .. when i saw the thread i did not think i would be one of the marathoners. i usually wear just a doubled up Depends and can last 6-8 hours, but occasionally i will put two Huggies in between as soakers. When i do this i quite often find i am able to go 24 hours or more in the same diapers. Now to be fair, i rarely change my diapers until i have leaked at least a little. Maybe it is just because i am frugal, but i think it is because i love a real wet saggy soggy diaper, i too try not to change until every bit of padding has been soaked.

I'll go 12-14 hours easy over night in quality diapers, no #2, with 24 being my record one X-Mas day a few years back.

15hours longest I can go in one daiper which enough for me. My skin was going nuts. Starting get rash..

Generally between 12-18 hours for me. I like to keep my diaper area well coated with either coconut oil or any other top line skin care lotion as it certainly keeps the rash issue at bay for me. But that is only if I have been enjoying my wetting play. If I end up using my diaper and booster for a more solid and rewarding experience then I wear for only around 30 minutes after that

hosr63 said:
Generally between 12-18 hours for me. I like to keep my diaper area well coated with either coconut oil or any other top line skin care lotion as it certainly keeps the rash issue at bay for me. But that is only if I have been enjoying my wetting play. If I end up using my diaper and booster for a more solid and rewarding experience then I wear for only around 30 minutes after that
I fear even 30 minutes might be too long. I always wanted to try that out but I simply am appaled by the smell and cleaning up that mess by yourself is not an enjoyable experience. And I know what that stuff can do to your skin. I have three kids and even with utmost care, they had very irritated skin from time to time. I think I'll happily skip on that part of DL'ishness. Treating a simple rash is not that difficult but that more severe irritations can get very nasty and painful. I won't take any chances.
Maybe... one day... but I think I'd change out of that immediately.

BenTennyson said:
I fear even 30 minutes might be too long. I always wanted to try that out but I simply am appaled by the smell and cleaning up that mess by yourself is not an enjoyable experience. And I know what that stuff can do to your skin. I have three kids and even with utmost care, they had very irritated skin from time to time. I think I'll happily skip on that part of DL'ishness. Treating a simple rash is not that difficult but that more severe irritations can get very nasty and painful. I won't take any chances.
Maybe... one day... but I think I'd change out of that immediately.

Ohhhhhh, I can quite agree with the rash department, having seen it happen a couple of times with my own children and grandchildren. The odour and resulting clean up can be somewhat mitigated by what you have eaten before hand, but it still takes a bit of getting used to until you get to the slight comfort zone of that particular part of diaper using. When I had mentioned 30 minutes, that is the absolute maximum for me, for generally I enjoy that form of warmth for around 10 minutes before heading to the shower for a nice soap cleaning session.

The only major piece of advice I would offer anyone who has not enjoyed that part of diaper use and wishes to, make certain your tummy is fine shape and not at all unhappy about anything. That can cause rash complications fast and furious because of the acidity level.

I've gone about 18 hours in one. No #2, of course.

Longest I've gone is around 12 hours sleeping through the night, in the day time the longest has probably only been like 6 hours

I guess i'll be the sensible one saying: don't wear these things for too long folks; especially if they're sodden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back