thinking of doing an abdl event HELP!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
sooo i was thinking my family owns a property in the middle of the woods that we dont use so i was thinking of doing an abdl retreat there for people but i am having alot of issues
1 there is no garbage pickup so people cant hold in a mess for 3 days and it will start to smell
2 there is no home or anything people would be sleeping in tents so we would be roughing it
3 it will get boring because we have no real activitys there and i want to think of some fun abdl things for people other then just camp fires

idk i want to do this but i need figure some things out

babysnow said:
sooo i was thinking my family owns a property in the middle of the woods that we dont use so i was thinking of doing an abdl retreat there for people but i am having alot of issues
1 there is no garbage pickup so people cant hold in a mess for 3 days and it will start to smell
2 there is no home or anything people would be sleeping in tents so we would be roughing it
3 it will get boring because we have no real activitys there and i want to think of some fun abdl things for people other then just camp fires

idk i want to do this but i need figure some things out

Hi,

My first question is if you know the people aka they are vetted (known, trusted)? Usually this done at munches in local places. Especially being in the woods and on family property, I think this needs to be asked.

As for your first concern, inform them of the pack it in pack out concept, or leave no trace behind. They are responsible for picking up their own trash. Maybe you could find a pail or dumpster or something temporarily to help. If your in the woods, trash, dirty diapers, food, etc, can and will attract wild animals. I would be particulerly sure things are bagged in GOOD trash bags. And those bags should be kept AWAY FROM TENTS , FOOD, AND WATER sources. I'm maybe going overkill, but as a member of many festivals and Rainbow Gathering, these safety tips are ingrained in me. They make the difference.

Two shouldn't be that bad as long as everyone is made clear on that. I always wanted to get an inflateable crib for camping, but don't think I ever will.

Three--- Easy easy! Circle time, smores, story time, music (guitars and drums are always a solid choice for a campfire) Arts and crafts (I'm a raver baby and love Kandi bracelets, necklaces, etc). And Who doesn't love to color??? Every hour doesn't have to be planned, but not only do I suspect my ideas solid- I highly suggest asking the people involved. Maybe a talent show? Possibilities are endless my friend!

Hope I offered something of value. Get the brainstorming at least.

Good for you on wanting to throw an event for abdls

tbjay said:
Hi,

My first question is if you know the people aka they are vetted (known, trusted)? Usually this done at munches in local places. Especially being in the woods and on family property, I think this needs to be asked.

As for your first concern, inform them of the pack it in pack out concept, or leave no trace behind. They are responsible for picking up their own trash. Maybe you could find a pail or dumpster or something temporarily to help. If your in the woods, trash, dirty diapers, food, etc, can and will attract wild animals. I would be particulerly sure things are bagged in GOOD trash bags. And those bags should be kept AWAY FROM TENTS , FOOD, AND WATER sources. I'm maybe going overkill, but as a member of many festivals and Rainbow Gathering, these safety tips are ingrained in me. They make the difference.

Two shouldn't be that bad as long as everyone is made clear on that. I always wanted to get an inflateable crib for camping, but don't think I ever will.

Three--- Easy easy! Circle time, smores, story time, music (guitars and drums are always a solid choice for a campfire) Arts and crafts (I'm a raver baby and love Kandi bracelets, necklaces, etc). And Who doesn't love to color??? Every hour doesn't have to be planned, but not only do I suspect my ideas solid- I highly suggest asking the people involved. Maybe a talent show? Possibilities are endless my friend!

Hope I offered something of value. Get the brainstorming at least.

Good for you on wanting to throw an event for abdls

thank you as for your question i think we are going to set up a garbage route for those days/use other peoples plus the property is big enough to have a trash area

also i planned on making it a private event and i need to know/my friend (who is very very trustworthy) has to say he knows them so i wanted it to be a more private thing

So were is this location? Its cool of you to offer your property for something like this. :)

its in michigan
but i was going to send a message to the were and when to people who know they are going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back