I used to be incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I got out of diapers at a relatively normal age, but I got back into them after several bedwetting incidents. I wet the bed from the ages of 8-13 (or 9-14 or somehwere around there, the memory is fuzzy) and it was embarassing to have wet the bed when a family member or friend slept near me or on the same bed. Sometimes I would even have moments of not being able to hold it during school. Not fun having to go home because of wet gym shorts... no one knew why I had to go home but it wasn't less embarassing. But from 15-present, I haven't wet the bed. At first I had no attraction to diapers or pull ups but slowly over time I started to recall the past. I got a rush out of wetting pull ups. It wasn't sexual at first, but it was exciting both normally and in that way. My question is... is it possible for the incontinence to come back in my adulthood? I don't exactly want it to, there wasn't a medical aspect to it so I doubt it would come back. In fact I have no clue what caused it in the first place.

There is already a thread in a very similar vein here. It seems that the general concensus of opinion is that it is quite likely that it could return as one ages.

ladyofshadows said:
There is already a thread in a very similar vein here. It seems that the general concensus of opinion is that it is quite likely that it could return as one ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back