Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: First time in a diaper and...

  1. #1

    Default First time in a diaper and...

    So I thought the diapers wouldn't be here for a while, but they came today! My roommate is still in town, but she's out for a couple hours. I couldn't contain myself.

    So right now I'm wearing a Tena maxi. I put it on and I don't think I did it right, but I was too excited-- I looked in a mirror and wet the diaper.

    It took a while-- mainly because I was so excited that my body tensed up. But feeling the diaper get wet was-- a thrill, for sure. I'm still wearing it, but I'm not sure it fits right. Is it supposed to bunch up between my legs? And how high up on my waist am I supposed to tape it? I think my worry that it's not fitting right is ruining my excitement right now. But it didn't leak, so that's something? Also I find that I'm waddling around and damn this diaper is noisy.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by puppyfat View Post
    My roommate is still in town, but she's out for a couple hours. I couldn't contain myself.
    Is it supposed to bunch up between my legs?
    And how high up on my waist am I supposed to tape it?
    Also I find that I'm waddling around and damn this diaper is noisy.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of diapers

    Yes it is, even if you try to make it flat when you stand it does that thing.

    Depend how big/tall you are, and how big/tall the diaper is.
    The front and back of the diaper should be about the same height, and just tape across or slightly pointing down a bit.
    Do the diapers you have reach up to your natural high waist?
    How much of a difference do you have between your hips and waist?
    Don't worry if they sorta just sit on your hips you should be fine.
    Just don't expect any low rise jeans to cover them, or fit over them, lol.

    A thicker diaper and especially a wet one will be thick and sorta force your legs apart causing you to walk funny, or waddle, lol.

    Ya, plastic backed diapers tend to make that crinkle sound when you move or walk, lol,
    You will get used to it and stop thinking that the neighbors can hear them, lol

  3. #3

    Default

    You're supposed to be on your hands and knees when you start waddling, silly. XD Besides, what is a little puddle-pup doing up and walking around pretending to be an adult for anyways? :3

    But seriously, I remember the thrill and awkwardness of my first time, you'll get the hang of it. :3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of diapers

    Yes it is, even if you try to make it flat when you stand it does that thing.

    Depend how big/tall you are, and how big/tall the diaper is.
    The front and back of the diaper should be about the same height, and just tape across or slightly pointing down a bit.
    Do the diapers you have reach up to your natural high waist?
    How much of a difference do you have between your hips and waist?
    Don't worry if they sorta just sit on your hips you should be fine.
    Just don't expect any low rise jeans to cover them, or fit over them, lol.

    A thicker diaper and especially a wet one will be thick and sorta force your legs apart causing you to walk funny, or waddle, lol.

    Ya, plastic backed diapers tend to make that crinkle sound when you move or walk, lol,
    You will get used to it and stop thinking that the neighbors can hear them, lol
    OK that's reassuring! I'm just worried that I may have gotten a size too big. My waist is 37inches and my hips are 44inches. So I figured, oh my hips are the widest, a large is good. Now I'm wondering, yknow? They definitely go up high, almost over my navel.



    Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    You're supposed to be on your hands and knees when you start waddling, silly. XD Besides, what is a little puddle-pup doing up and walking around pretending to be an adult for anyways? :3

    But seriously, I remember the thrill and awkwardness of my first time, you'll get the hang of it. :3
    You really know which buttons to push to make me blush...

    Anyway, I'm feeling that I have to go again... just waiting for my body to do its thing.

  5. #5

    Default

    As far as the waddling/bunching thing goes, I've heard people who say they can (with practice) pretty much walk normally with a diaper on. I've been wearing mostly bambino teddies for a while now, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

    Truthfully, I've found that it's a bit more comfortable, and just plain easier (assuming you don't need to worry about being noticed) if you sort of walk around/lay down with your legs kind of splayed out. It's also a bit of a benefit in that it makes diapers generally work better when they aren't all bunched up or compressed.

    One fairly straightforward tip to cut down on noise with some (not all!) diapers is to simply fasten them up a bit snugger than you normally would. The the plastic is a bit more taught, the crinkling is usually quite a bit reduced.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by puppyfat View Post
    You really know which buttons to push to make me blush...
    Well, I did spend over a year on Babyfur exclusive forums, so you kinda pick up a knack for it. Plus I am a "daddyfur" so there is that, too. :3

    Anyway, as above advice. My only suggestion is to learn the diapers capacity. The Tena Maxi should be good for about 4 full wettings (that's the large.) And they do swell, a lot.
    Last edited by Speck; 04-Jun-2015 at 05:28. Reason: Spelling and hopeless perfectionism

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by puppyfat View Post
    OK that's reassuring! I'm just worried that I may have gotten a size too big.
    My waist is 37inches and my hips are 44inches. So I figured, oh my hips are the widest, a large is good. Now I'm wondering, yknow?
    They definitely go up high, almost over my navel.
    Sounds like you got a good size. (I don't know the sizing of those diapers)
    They're not very high, my normal ones went just above my bellybutton, and the large I was using went almost to ma boobs, lol.

    For a diaper, they aren't high yes, but I know how they seem huge compared to a pair of panties, lol.
    Even if they have a "good for waist size" I just look at the overall or "fits hip size" cause that's where they mostly sit on us.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    As far as the waddling/bunching thing goes, I've heard people who say they can (with practice) pretty much walk normally with a diaper on. I've been wearing mostly bambino teddies for a while now, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

    Truthfully, I've found that it's a bit more comfortable, and just plain easier (assuming you don't need to worry about being noticed) if you sort of walk around/lay down with your legs kind of splayed out. It's also a bit of a benefit in that it makes diapers generally work better when they aren't all bunched up or compressed.

    One fairly straightforward tip to cut down on noise with some (not all!) diapers is to simply fasten them up a bit snugger than you normally would. The the plastic is a bit more taught, the crinkling is usually quite a bit reduced.
    Well, I am only wearing them at home right now, so I can do that. They also kind of sag and don't really cover my butt though? I've never actually seen anyone model a diaper, so...



    Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Well, I did spend over a year on Babyfur specific forums, so you kinda pick up a knack for it. :3

    Anyway, as above advice. My only suggestion is to learn the diapers capacity. The Tena Maxi should be good for about 4 full wettings (that's the large.) And they do swell, a lot.
    I am wearing a large! And I did manage to wet again, and I didn't leak at all. It felt warm so I thought I was, but nope.



    Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    Sounds like you got a good size. (I don't know the sizing of those diapers)
    They're not very high, my normal ones went just above my bellybutton, and the large I was using went almost to ma boobs, lol.

    For a diaper, they aren't high yes, but I know how they seem huge compared to a pair of panties, lol.
    Even if they have a "good for waist size" I just look at the overall or "fits hip size" cause that's where they mostly sit on us.
    Right; my hips are my biggest part (unfortunately) so they've gotta fit there.

  9. #9

    Default

    Aww so jealous you are experiencing it for the first time! Glad you decided to go for it!
    The Tena Slip Maxis are awesome and they will bunch up a little when you first wet them but keep wetting them and they balloon way up and get real squishy. I think you'll really enjoy it. So happy for you though, seriously!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    One fairly straightforward tip to cut down on noise with some (not all!) diapers is to simply fasten them up a bit snugger than you normally would. The plastic is a bit more taught, the crinkling is usually quite a bit reduced.
    Failing that, the good old underwear over the diaper trick usually helps a fair bit.

Similar Threads

  1. Seen in a diaper for the first time?
    By DLhere in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 21-Jan-2014, 10:11
  2. Day time diaper?
    By Gamingpanda in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2013, 16:20
  3. Long time Diaper Lover first time posting on ADISC
    By Graby in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-Aug-2012, 10:26
  4. First time diaper!
    By MaggieDeel in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22-Dec-2011, 18:08
  5. What's the time? Diaper time!
    By Lazy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-Sep-2009, 20:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.