Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
20150602_151031.jpg I just started sporting this around since 2 nights ago, and a girl complimented it! Yay!

Was that originally a baby toy? Looks like the kind you can hang from an infant car seat.

That's no surprise, it looks really cute!
Did you make it from something else, or buy it like that?

Its really Cute! :)

I used to carry this big mangled mess of keys and all sorts of weird things hanging off it, now that's my everyday bag, lol

KimbaStarshine said:
Was that originally a baby toy? Looks like the kind you can hang from an infant car seat.

Yeah, it is an infant toy from walmart

Awe its adorable! I would compliment it too if I saw that :p
Did she say anything else?

shibapawz said:
Awe its adorable! I would compliment it too if I saw that :p
Did she say anything else?

No I had already been moving away when she said it so I said thanks and carried on to the front of the store I was in.

Still awesome though! I'd just about fall over myself if a girl complemented something cute I was carrying like that :)

Well, I'm going to compliment it too. I noticed it has a teether.....teehee.

Cute, even though I can't legally drive due to my bad eyesight (I'm considered blind while in a motor vehicle), I'm a janitor and I carry a mess of keys on my belt since I have to clean a lot of different places. I have a set of baby keys affixed to the key ring as a small way of showing my interests (keep in mind I'm cleaning places once a month or so from 12:00 am to 7:00 am, and I have to drive a small golf cart from place to place since it's legal for me to drive that for some reason).

Nice, i doubt I'll ever have the balls to do something like that in public.

I could never do something like that without the expectations of being stared at, mocked, or harassed for it. How brave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back