Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well my Rearz Spoiled order arrived. As soon as it was changing time the wet secure x plus came off and the spoiled went on. Initial impression is the plastic is very rigid. Not quite like vinyl as they advertise but none the less a lot stiffer than any other diaper I have come across.

The tapes do a good job holding onto the landing zone and I have found the bottom tapes to be cut higher on the side panel giving your legs a bit more freedom. You definitely notice this when walking or crawling.

The all over design is pretty awesome. Not crazy babyish nursery style like I like it but that's okay, still very cute.

As for absorbency on a heavy day a secure could go for about four hours, a bellisimo a little longer, but the spoiled really seems to be taking what my leaker is giving it some five hours later without indications that a diaper change will be needed soon. Not bad at all. Im sure the absorbency is a little novelty and not real practical for some since I don't prefer to be in the same wet diaper ALL DAY. Being on the same changing routine since my youth is kinda programmed. Every hour and half I check my diaper and changed regularly every other check. Sometimes a couple minute late depending upon when I can properly facilitate a thorough diaper change. (I dont just pull and go, snap a new one)

So maybe i'm breaking my changing rules one time to test drive it but I wont get all the mileage the spoiled has to offer on a regular basis, but for sure its a neat diaper! The price point is a bit on the tall side, 12 for 40 bucks but I always love trying new diapers and love to keep my changing room stocked with some variety.

Enjoy!

babyblueblanket said:
Well my Rearz Spoiled order arrived. As soon as it was changing time the wet secure x plus came off and the spoiled went on. Initial impression is the plastic is very rigid. Not quite like vinyl as they advertise but none the less a lot stiffer than any other diaper I have come across.

The tapes do a good job holding onto the landing zone and I have found the bottom tapes to be cut higher on the side panel giving your legs a bit more freedom. You definitely notice this when walking or crawling.

The all over design is pretty awesome. Not crazy babyish nursery style like I like it but that's okay, still very cute.

As for absorbency on a heavy day a secure could go for about four hours, a bellisimo a little longer, but the spoiled really seems to be taking what my leaker is giving it some five hours later without indications that a diaper change will be needed soon. Not bad at all. Im sure the absorbency is a little novelty and not real practical for some since I don't prefer to be in the same wet diaper ALL DAY. Being on the same changing routine since my youth is kinda programmed. Every hour and half I check my diaper and changed regularly every other check. Sometimes a couple minute late depending upon when I can properly facilitate a thorough diaper change. (I dont just pull and go, snap a new one)

So maybe i'm breaking my changing rules one time to test drive it but I wont get all the mileage the spoiled has to offer on a regular basis, but for sure its a neat diaper! The price point is a bit on the tall side, 12 for 40 bucks but I always love trying new diapers and love to keep my changing room stocked with some variety.

Enjoy!
pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back