Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Diaper Advise

  1. #1
    MichaelWeston

    Default Diaper Advise

    So, lets start off by saying, I am 6'2 with a 32 inch waist. I really like goodnites (Why? I have no clue...thankfully I fit) but other diapers don't seem to catch my attention and make me want to wear them (As much) like goodnites do. Is there anything that hold a better amount but is similar to a goodnite? Thanks!

  2. #2

    Default

    I know that Tena and Depends/ Attends do some similar adult pull-up's, but I'm pretty sure that at best, they are only designed for light to medium leakage. If you want more absorbency then you might want to look into all-in-one disposables, but added absorbency with comes extra bulk....

  3. #3

    Default

    If it is the design of the goodnite that you like then you will have a problem finding something that is as cute as GN that will hold more capacity. Sadly there isn't much else on the market aside from some of the adult diaper brands as bohemian85 mentioned.


  4. #4
    MichaelWeston

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bohemian85 View Post
    I know that Tena and Depends/ Attends do some similar adult pull-up's, but I'm pretty sure that at best, they are only designed for light to medium leakage. If you want more absorbency then you might want to look into all-in-one disposables, but added absorbency with comes extra bulk....
    Hmm, I think it is the childish designs that help me like em too (even though I do not think of myself as Little/AB), but I will most certainly check those out! I need to be fairly concealable, as I live live alone, but almost always have someone here, with goodnites no one every notices.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by shibapawz View Post
    If it is the design of the goodnite that you like then you will have a problem finding something that is as cute as GN that will hold more capacity. Sadly there isn't much else on the market aside from some of the adult diaper brands as bohemian85 mentioned.

    I may have to stick to goodnites, I wonder if there is a way to mod them to hold more?

  5. #5

    Default

    I think Tena Maxi might be an option for discreetness with a lot of absorbency, although no cute designs. Most ABDL diapers with cute designs are usually quite thick.... having said that I think I've read that some diapers from AB Universe are not as thick.

    There appears to be quite a big demand for ABDL pull-ups but as of yet, I haven't seen any manufacturers bring anything to the table. I think it's only a matter of time tbh. All of the pull-ups I've tried have been terrible anyway... they always leak because the legs are too loose, regardless of size

  6. #6

    Default

    You could consider putting a stuffer in the GN. Thats what I did a few times. I'd get a small baby diaper and use a stuffer or a small pullup too. That would work but it didn't vastly increase the diaper's capacity or reliability.
    Last edited by shibapawz; 02-Jun-2015 at 02:58. Reason: TYPO!

  7. #7
    MichaelWeston

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bohemian85 View Post
    I think Tena Maxi might be an option for discreetness with a lot of absorbency, although no cute designs. Most ABDL diapers with cute designs are usually quite thick.... having said that I think I've read that some diapers from AB Universe are not as thick.

    There appears to be quite a big demand for ABDL pull-ups but as of yet, I haven't seen any manufacturers bring anything to the table. I think it's only a matter of time tbh. All of the pull-ups I've tried have been terrible anyway... they always leak because the legs are too loose, regardless of size
    I would love a nice ABDL pull-up. Goodnites actually work "OK" for me in regard to leakage (Not great, I'd be scared to use em' in public). Maybe I have a small bladder xP.

  8. #8

    Default

    You could add an insert booster pad, but that would most likely leak as the goodnites are only designed for small wettings and the leak guards would not cover a booster pad so they would most likely leak. You could try plastic pants but they might be too obvious if you want maximum discreetness

  9. #9
    MichaelWeston

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by shibapawz View Post
    You could consider putting a stuffer in the GN. Thats what I did a few times. I'd get a small baby diaper and use a stuffer or a small pullup too. That would work but it didn't vastly increase the diaper's capacity or reliability.
    I could try that, I can normally uses a goodnite 1.5 times before it gives way, which is enough, but in public it'd scare me to try it once :P

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by bohemian85 View Post
    You could add an insert booster pad, but that would most likely leak as the goodnites are only designed for small wettings and the leak guards would not cover a booster pad so they would most likely leak. You could try plastic pants but they might be too obvious if you want maximum discreetness
    I could see plastic pants at home if I knew nothing was going on, that could be a good solution there!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post

    - - - Updated - - -



    I could see plastic pants at home if I knew nothing was going on, that could be a good solution there!
    Well they do usually have a high waistband... I guess you share your home with others right? Can be a pain in the arse for a lot of ABDLs!

Similar Threads

  1. Getting my CDL and looking for advise
    By aperryman in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16-Nov-2014, 00:42
  2. Hello - Very New and Need Some Advise
    By DaisyDaisy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-Feb-2013, 03:24
  3. Diaper advise
    By LittleStar in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-Dec-2011, 18:44
  4. Front wetting diaper? Advise! Please!
    By malix in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2011, 02:03
  5. AB man advise?
    By malix in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-Jul-2011, 00:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.