Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well... Hello!

MichaelWeston

Talking Well... Hello!

Hello, I am Philosophy, I am a Psychology and Computer Engineering double major, I worked for 6 years in law enforcement before starting college. I also own a couple of businesses. I am a super open (both personally and minded) and talkative person, maybe too much so.... I am here to have an outlet for AB/DL stuff seeing I do not know anyone into it. I am a musician, I have played piano for 7 years and guitar for 4 and bass for 2. I love PC gaming, and Psychology (I will even study it for fun!) and I am a Jack White Super fan!

Welcome!

Jack White super fan? Well I'm not a super fan but I do like to cover 'We're going to be friends' at the odd open mic oh and I've seen him play a few times, with the Raconteurs and at Glastonbury... wow. Living legend.

Don't know anybody else into ABDL? Well if you hang around here then you soon will

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian85 View Post
    Welcome!

Jack White super fan? Well I'm not a super fan but I do like to cover 'We're going to be friends' at the odd open mic oh and I've seen him play a few times, with the Raconteurs and at Glastonbury... wow. Living legend.

Don't know anybody else into ABDL? Well if you hang around here then you soon will
    I have seen Jack on many occasion (twice with the White Stripes and twice in his solo band), I have even had the pleasure of meeting him once at Third Man Records. I hope to meet some ABDL's. I am relatively new and trying to figure things out.

The man is a living legend so lucky you met him! I got to meet Dave Gilmour and Nick Mason from Pink Floyd a few years ago, that was nice

If you're looking to figure things out etc then I think you're in the right place

MichaelWeston

I see you sent me a message, although I cannot respond cause I do not have enough posts

Ah yeah the whole newbie thing. Boo. Thats a shame. How many posts do you need to make? 10? 20?

MichaelWeston

Ah yeah the whole newbie thing. Boo. Thats a shame. How many posts do you need to make? 10? 20?
    20 and 7 days on the forum, so essentiality a week of being here, since I am a chatty person :P

aw thats a shame can you at least read your messages though?

MichaelWeston

aw thats a shame can you at least read your messages though?
    I can sure read em' so, feel free to send but you may be waiting a while for me to get back to you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
    I can sure read em' so, feel free to send but you may be waiting a while for me to get back to you :P
    Hello and welcome. I'm a professional musician. My major is in organ as I'm a church musician, but I play a lot more piano and keyboard. I used to play in a very good wedding band for 15 years until I retired out of it. It did help put my kids through college, though. We once had Dave Matthews in our audience. We were the premier rock band for The Garlic Festival, a big outdoor event in central Virginia. We'd play for 20,000 people on Saturday and Sunday. It was always fun.