• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

stipes3

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello everyone

Hello stripes3 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies or interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

stipes3 said:
Hello everyone

And hello back to you!

So, I was wondering, how are you doing? Also, what are you interested in, other than diapers, ageplay, and the like? I don't mean to sound rude, but "Hello everyone" doesn't tell me much, and most of the people on here would much prefer an intro that's more than two words long. So, can you do me a favor and tell me more about yourself? Thanks!

If you want to, go on and use the tutorial/template here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/28450-Tutorial-Cheat-Sheet-to-a-Great-Introduction.

Of course, if you prefer not to reveal much and remain a person of mystery, so be it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back