Not open for further replies.

puppyfat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
So I don't know if this goes more with diaper talk or this forum. But I'm putting it here because it's not really about diapers specifically.

I'm waiting for my diaper samples to come in the mail, but I figured I'd get a head start on trying to conquer my shy bladder. So I tried peeing in the shower-- not sure how successful i was because the water was running and I didn't have much in me. So later, I put on some underwear I don't care about too much and stood in the tub. And it took some coaxing, but after a few minutes I went.

I didn't really know what to expect-- I thought I would see the wetness more in the front of the underwear, but it went more into the back. Which was OK-- I liked the feeling of it pooling in the fabric before dripping out. In fact, I liked it so much that I did this three more times that hour.

Not even just the sensation but-- the freedom of it? It's like, haha, in your face, toilet, you don't rule my life! Can't wait to see what being diapered feels like. <3

Anyone else's stories about wetting on purpose for the first time?

I could never imagine myself wetting underwear on purpose or peeing in the shower. But certainly there is a sense of relaxation and freedom I get from deliberately wetting my nappy. When you get your samples it will take some getting used to, in order to pee on purpose (I'm still getting used to wetting my nappy in bed while lying down for example). But it is something which you will gradually become comfortable doing, and if you're anything like me, the fact that you can sit up the bed, relax, stay warm and not drag yourself as far as the bathroom will act as a level of destressing. It is something which takes time, and a time which is unpredictable and different for everyone.

the feeling and happiness you got from undies diapers will be 10 times better

I once leaked a little in my underwear for fun when I used to not wear 24/7. I also started trying to pretend wearing diapers by stuffing my underwear full of toilet paper and then wetting that while sitting on the toilet. Doing that for the first time wasn't very hard because I was already sitting down on a toilet, so it didn't feel too unusual. As for peeing in the shower, I think a lot of people do that even if they aren't ab/dl, it's kinda a convenience thing.

The hardest thing to get yourself to do while in a diaper is to pee laying down, it is extremely unnatural because you are so heavily trained not to wet the bed. As for peeing in a diaper sitting or standing up, it gets a little more natural as you do it often. I find that if I go in the toilet, it throws me off, so the more often you keep consistently using a diaper, the easier it is to just go in it.

Before I could get my hands on diapers I did something similar where I would wet underwear. It is a nice feeling but diapers offer a better feeling. You can't top the feeling of a wet diaper with how squishy it gets. I'm excited for you to have your first experience! Keep us posted! :)

As for advice for the first time, just close your eyes and pretend your standing over a toilet when it comes to your first time. Should make it easier. You may notice like it may feel like the diaper is going to leak when you are wetting it for the first time but don't panic - the diaper can handle it!

Good luck :)

Last edited:
My first time wetting on purpose was when I started indulging in my DL habits and got myself some diapers. It went slightly okay, since I read up on shy bladder and whatnot; I took some precautions to avoid any mistakes I've read other people make their first time wetting. It was still a bit of a task, but not as bad as it could've been.

I've never wet my underwear before, but I can tell you that you'll enjoy wetting a diaper, especially since just wearing one is quite nice. ^^

Wetting your underwear is fun, but wetting a diaper is better. The thing is, you will have a lot of trust issues with them for a while, until you experiment with them and know what they can handle.

Try and make your first usage as safe as possible. Wear your diaper and nothing else that can get wet. No pants or socks. Get nice and full at a time when you know that you won't be disturbed. Stand (not sit) somewhere safe, like the shower or bath, so if you do leak it won't matter.
Set up a mirror so you can watch what happens. That's a big thing for me. I love watching myself pee in a diaper. It feels so nice to have the sensation of letting go, yet to be watching and knowing what's going on under there, but with no visible outward signs is still something that I don't tire with. And don't forget to have a change of clothes with you, and a plastic bag for disposal.
You won't regret it!

DictionaryA said:
But it is something which you will gradually become comfortable doing, and if you're anything like me, the fact that you can sit up the bed, relax, stay warm and not drag yourself as far as the bathroom will act as a level of destressing. It is something which takes time, and a time which is unpredictable and different for everyone.

I'm seriously looking forward to that bit. Though there's still that nagging thing in the back of my mind about accidentally leaking into my bed.

babysnow said:
the feeling and happiness you got from undies diapers will be 10 times better

I'm sure!

Tyger said:
As for peeing in the shower, I think a lot of people do that even if they aren't ab/dl, it's kinda a convenience thing.

I'm actually someone who has a very hard time peeing in the shower. I have to force it if I want to. So having been able to do that yesterday was a relief!

shibapawz said:
Before I could get my hands on diapers I did something similar where I would wet underwear. It is a nice feeling but diapers offer a better feeling. You can't top the feeling of a wet diaper with how squishy it gets. I'm excited for you to have your first experience! Keep us posted! :)

As for advice for the first time, just close your eyes and pretend your standing over a toilet when it comes to your first time. Should make it easier. You may notice like it may feel like the diaper is going to leak when you are wetting it for the first time but don't panic - the diaper can handle it!

Good luck :)

I'm glad you brought up that worry. I'm actually contemplating standing in the bathtub again the first time I wet a diaper, but I feel like that'd take the fun out of it. Especially since you're assuring me that it won't leak! I made sure to get samples of diapers that had good enough reviews. The samples I have coming are Abri-forms, Tenas, and Bambino Bellissimos.

Note said:
Ha! Baby! :3 better get in some proper ones before you leave puppy puddles everywhere! XD

*Blushes* I'm not sure how much longer I can wait for the proper ones after those first puddles.

ClandestineWing said:
My first time wetting on purpose was when I started indulging in my DL habits and got myself some diapers. It went slightly okay, since I read up on shy bladder and whatnot; I took some precautions to avoid any mistakes I've read other people make their first time wetting. It was still a bit of a task, but not as bad as it could've been.

I've never wet my underwear before, but I can tell you that you'll enjoy wetting a diaper, especially since just wearing one is quite nice. ^^

I think I should read up on those mistakes, too. 'Cause I haven't really considered it much!

Wombat said:
Wetting your underwear is fun, but wetting a diaper is better. The thing is, you will have a lot of trust issues with them for a while, until you experiment with them and know what they can handle.

Try and make your first usage as safe as possible. Wear your diaper and nothing else that can get wet. No pants or socks. Get nice and full at a time when you know that you won't be disturbed. Stand (not sit) somewhere safe, like the shower or bath, so if you do leak it won't matter.
Set up a mirror so you can watch what happens. That's a big thing for me. I love watching myself pee in a diaper. It feels so nice to have the sensation of letting go, yet to be watching and knowing what's going on under there, but with no visible outward signs is still something that I don't tire with. And don't forget to have a change of clothes with you, and a plastic bag for disposal.
You won't regret it!

You posted this right as I was considering reading up on potential rookie mistakes (like I said above), so wow, what timing! Thank you for the tips! I'd love to be able to set up a mirror in front of my tub. If my webcam wasn't so crappy, I'd use that, but alas.

Last edited:
As others said, laying down is hard. Walking can be difficult as well.
Using a diaper is alot differnt then peeing in underwear. Diapers don't get cold instantly (at least for me) like underwear does.
The only way to really get better at using you're diaper, is to just do it alot.

computerProgrammer said:
As others said, laying down is hard. Walking can be difficult as well.
Using a diaper is alot differnt then peeing in underwear. Diapers don't get cold instantly (at least for me) like underwear does.
The only way to really get better at using you're diaper, is to just do it alot.

For sure. Just gotta wait until I get my hands on the diapers.

Assuming ya a male, puppy.. Another secret to ya first diapers is making sure your tucked in and not pointing up. Can make all the difference preventing leaks.

boobybird89 said:
Assuming ya a male, puppy.. Another secret to ya first diapers is making sure your tucked in and not pointing up. Can make all the difference preventing leaks.

Thanks for the tip!

The more you wear the easier it gets to wet and if you wear and wet a lot you will get to the point where your body will just release with little or no warnings. I have been wearing 24/7 for 7 months (OAB) some times I get a few minutes warning but more times the not I get seconds before I start to pee and have had times where I start to pee before I realize I am peeing.

Before wetting a diaper in bed, install a full waterproof cover to protect the mattress. This will keep the mattress dry when (not if) a leak occurs in bed. It will also give you the confidence that your bed is protected, and remove that worry from the shy bladder.

Hey,
I tried it once...And I kind of liked it. There is something I cannot really explain that is more exciting wetting your underwear than wetting your diaper. But as soon as it's over it's quite a mess so I did not try it again. Anyway, I like the idea and might try it again ^^ :D

Have fun trying diapers.

- Luci

It's kind of hard to pinpoint exactly the first time I wet on purpose - I have/had IC issues since I was little and there were a lot of 'eh, I'm going to wet myself anyway...' kinds of 'on-purposes'.

Still, I remember vividly the first time I wet an adult diaper deliberately. I held my pee all day until about 2pm when the box finally arrived. I'm sure the first time I taped a diaper up it was a pretty bad job, but I remember being sooo relieved I could finally let go. I felt awesome for about 20 seconds as I relaxed and felt my diaper get all warm and wet. Unfortunately at 21 seconds I realized that my diaper was leaking. I was a bit annoyed actually. I'd figured this premium diaper (Bambino Bianco) could hold anything I threw it at, but it failed less than a minute after putting it on. Later I learned I was supposed to pee gradually and not 'flood' it. :p

Rob110 said:
The more you wear the easier it gets to wet and if you wear and wet a lot you will get to the point where your body will just release with little or no warnings. I have been wearing 24/7 for 7 months (OAB) some times I get a few minutes warning but more times the not I get seconds before I start to pee and have had times where I start to pee before I realize I am peeing.

Part of me wants this to happen while diapered, but part of me doesn't... I wouldn't want to wet myself when I'm in grownup clothes!

BlueGrey said:
Before wetting a diaper in bed, install a full waterproof cover to protect the mattress. This will keep the mattress dry when (not if) a leak occurs in bed. It will also give you the confidence that your bed is protected, and remove that worry from the shy bladder.

I probably wouldn't wear to bed until I'm living alone, but I'll keep this in mind for the future.

Luci said:
Hey,
I tried it once...And I kind of liked it. There is something I cannot really explain that is more exciting wetting your underwear than wetting your diaper. But as soon as it's over it's quite a mess so I did not try it again. Anyway, I like the idea and might try it again ^^ :D

Have fun trying diapers.

- Luci

Yup, definitely messy afterward. I've found that wetting a loose underwear feels much different from a tight underwear. Wetting a tight underwear makes a much bigger mess.

CharliePup said:
It's kind of hard to pinpoint exactly the first time I wet on purpose - I have/had IC issues since I was little and there were a lot of 'eh, I'm going to wet myself anyway...' kinds of 'on-purposes'.

Still, I remember vividly the first time I wet an adult diaper deliberately. I held my pee all day until about 2pm when the box finally arrived. I'm sure the first time I taped a diaper up it was a pretty bad job, but I remember being sooo relieved I could finally let go. I felt awesome for about 20 seconds as I relaxed and felt my diaper get all warm and wet. Unfortunately at 21 seconds I realized that my diaper was leaking. I was a bit annoyed actually. I'd figured this premium diaper (Bambino Bianco) could hold anything I threw it at, but it failed less than a minute after putting it on. Later I learned I was supposed to pee gradually and not 'flood' it. :p

Aww, doesn't that take the fun out of it if you can't flood it? That's kinda what I wanna do... I'm waiting on Bambinos myself, but they're Bambino Bellissimos.

I would say to just relax. . . .you're thinking about it too much. (A lot of you are.)

The first time I wore a diaper, I was so anxious and nervous that I flooded the thing as soon as I got it on. (It leaked, but I was only wearing the diaper, so only a small puddle on the tile floor.) Thus, the biggest hurdle for me- and I suspect for many -is trusting the diaper to do its job and not leak, but also accepting that leaks will happen.

Once you realize that, it gets extremely easy, just act natural and do not force it. Eventually, you will need to relieve yourself and it will be as simple as not holding it in.

I do not wear 24/7, but have worn often out in public for long periods of time for several days in a row. I can honestly tell you I got to a point where by the time I realized I had to pee, I was already wetting my diaper. ( I am still in perfect control when not diapered, I guess it is close to what some refer to as diaper training. )

I would also highly recommend a mattress protector and if you got out in public, to also have a change of clothes with you to handle that inevitable leak.

I was around 11 when I wet my first undies on purpose. It was thick cotton in the front so it was pretty enjoyable at the time, but it wasn't as nearly as satisfying as when I started bedwetting at 13 and got my first pair of Depends. I remember it being really easy, actually, and by the third or fourth night I was able to do it laying down, even though I was more than continent (I was able to hold it all day). It's kind of a progression, though; my first time I did it while standing, second while sitting, third while on my hands and knees, and fourth while laying down. Of course, you could always wet little by little and go through the whole process in one night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back